Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

@Ramzaand @DynamiteCop!....  Russia initially targeted both and then this happened.

Russians tried to hack Clinton emails same day Trump publicly asked them to, says Russia probe indictment

Documents released by Special Counsel Robert Mueller in connection with the indictment of 12 Russian intelligence officers, claim the hackers targeted a domain used by Ms Clinton’s personal office “on or about July 27 2016”.

Trump - “Russia, if you are listening. I hope you are able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by the press.”

:cmpunk1:

I was hoping you'd post that. Thanks for the laugh. :kaz: 

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It falls to the Democrats feet when the cost of the shutdown exceeds the cost of the reason the shutdown remains in effect, that has already happened. 

No it didn't.......the Trump White House intentionally attempted to DOUBLE the cost estimate in order to make that claim.

Oh wow............guess who is on this forum trying to PARROT that, right now?:patrice:

12 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And when Obama shut the government down for 17 days? 

What is this revisionist bullshit? :D 

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2019/jan/02/blog-posting/obama-2013-and-trump-2018-are-shutdowns-same/

Republicans, primarily in the House, aimed to defund Obamacare. None of the 12 regular appropriation bills to pay for government operations had been passed. A group of 80 House Republicans signed a letter to House Speaker John Boehnersaying this was the time to eliminate any dollars that would allow Obamacare to move forward.

And because I know you'll get a sandy vagina about it:

On 2019-01-10 at 1:13 PM, McWicked said:

Give them a break.  They can't come up with catchphrases and one-liners themselves because they have to wait for alt-right outlets to do it for them.

Notice how none of them are talking about Paul Manafort giving confidential polling data to Konstantin Kilimnik at the height of the 2016 election. :cruise: 

You mean polling data that was available publicly? Yea, such a bad thing manafort did, he gave away polling data any tard in the net could find.

20 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

As already stated, republicans could have only of ever had 51 votes in the senate, you need 60 which means 9 democrats would have needed to play ball as well. Why are you so stupid...

Did you really just ask a liberal why they're so stupid? 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

You mean polling data that was available publicly? Yea, such a bad thing manafort did, he gave away polling data any tard in the net could find.

And there's the "it wasn't a big deal" argument.  The goal posts are shifting.

"Yeah he's guilty, but he wasn't that guilty, right?  RIGHT?! :tear2: "

8 minutes ago, McWicked said:

And there's the "it wasn't a big deal" argument.  The goal posts are shifting.

"Yeah he's guilty, but he wasn't that guilty, right?  RIGHT?! :tear2: "

Nope just showing you how much of a non story this is. Bu bu bu he showed them readily available polling data that Joe scmuckatelli from down the street could look up.  Come back when there is a story here.

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

Nope just showing you how much of a non story this is. Bu bu bu he showed them readily available polling data that Joe scmuckatelli from down the street could look up.  Come back when there is a story here.

"It's not a big deal that he was colluding with Russians!"

I'm counting this one as a win, as I've gotten you to admit that the Trump Campaign did in fact collude with Russia.  The best part is if it were so easy, why'd they need Manafort to get them the data?

Edited by McWicked

Sharing of data in the public domain seems to be extreme levels of corruption :kaz:

• Haha 1
Just now, McWicked said:

"It's not a big deal that he was colluding with Russians!"

I'm counting this one as a win, as I've gotten you to admit that the Trump Campaign did in fact collude with Russia.

You truly are an idiot aren't you? 

You don't deny it thus you're an idiot. Do you see how backwards your logic is?

You admitted that Paul Manafort passed polling data to known Russian operative Konstantine Kilimnik.  There's no more argument to be had, you conceded. 

EDIT: Unless you've got something else to add, I'm not gonna mimick a Jerry-Go-Round, so you can have the last word on how not-that-bad it is.

Edited by McWicked
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The alt-right butthurt returns again.

I'd ask you if its that time of the month, but I feel like I'd need to rectify that to "is it that time of the week":drake:

We won this one, Jerry.  They have accepted that Paul Manafort passed polling data to Konstantine Kilimnik.  It doesn't matter what they think of the polling data, or how big a deal they think it is, or why Manafort felt it was necessary to lie about it, or even why Kilimnik needed Manafort's help to get that polling data in the first place if it were so easy obtain; the crack in the dam is there. :ben: 

16 minutes ago, McWicked said:

We won this one, Jerry.  They have accepted that Paul Manafort passed polling data to Konstantine Kilimnik.  It doesn't matter what they think of the polling data, or how big a deal they think it is, or why Manafort felt it was necessary to lie about it, or even why Kilimnik needed Manafort's help to get that polling data in the first place if it were so easy obtain; the crack in the dam is there. :ben: 

You didn't win anything, a win would be any of this actually leading to something... which it won't. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You didn't win anything, a win would be any of this actually leading to something... which it won't. 

Tell that to the people who have been indicted and plead guilty.

I guess you don't think the punishment is real unless the big black cock is going up your ass.....

.......in a prison cell instead of the leisure of your bedroom every weeknight.

23 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-container/Politics/judge-sets-manafort-sentencing-date-mueller-declines-rule/story?id=59519324

Get fucked, Retardeeno. :roff: 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic