Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

This is too good to leave to the politics thread.  Let me save you Trumpets the time: Trump knew.  Of course he knew.  Everyone with any common sense knows that he fuckin' knew about this the second he fired Comey for looking into it.

Get fucked, Victimhood Vini. :cruise: 

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

Just to clarify, Konstantin Kiliminik isn't just some rank-and-file Russian GRU guy.

He is one of the head guys there, and the Mueller team had identified him as being the main person who coordinated the Russian hacking effort on the DNC servers, if I remember correctly.

This is definite collusion. Conspiracy to commit fraud.

• Upvote 1

LOL Vini is pissed.

The great thing about all of this is that I know that Aza is NOT a Russian bot. he's been doing pretty fantastic this past year (only annoying us with the PS5 2019 stuff).

Vini, on the other hand..........is offering to do it for free, even Aza would laugh. LOL

• Upvote 1

Yeah this is yet another nothingburger that's going nowhere. You psycho dems need to give up your witch hunt, the election has been over for over two years lol. 

P.S. Alleges and confirmed are not synonymous you leftist fucking idiots. :snoop:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

LOL Vini is pissed.

The great thing about all of this is that I know that Aza is NOT a Russian bot. he's been doing pretty fantastic this past year (only annoying us with the PS5 2019 stuff).

Vini, on the other hand..........is offering to do it for free, even Aza would laugh. LOL

Vini's so scared of pink-haired feminists that he'd literally rather burn the US to the ground.  What a cheap little Russian slut. :cruise: 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah this is yet another nothingburger that's going no where. You psycho dems need to give up your witch hunt, the election has been over for over two years lol. 

P.S. Alleges and confirmed are not synonymous you leftist fucking idiots. :snoop:

Federal Grand Jury conviction rate.  Go look it up, snowflake.  :cruise: 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Literally nothing is going to happen, you're like me with predictions when it comes to this political shit. It's embarrassing. 

Did you miss all the guilty please and indictments?  Or are you not playing attention? :grimaceleft:

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Did you miss all the guilty please and indictments?  Or are you not playing attention? :grimaceleft:

Deeno's pretty deep in the alt-right cult.  Trump could shit out a turd, call it a burger, and Deeno would eat it.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Connect this to Trump, go.

25 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Let me save you Trumpets the time: Trump knew.  Of course he knew.  Everyone with any common sense knows that he fuckin' knew about this the second he fired Comey for looking into it.

Called it. :cruise: 

3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Called it. :cruise: 

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...

You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no concept of the law, evidence or proof, you're insane.

Whenever you think there is something, anything, you absolutely lose your shit and go all in, and it always ends up being nothing and going no where. You'd think you could have figured out by now that you're chasing ghosts.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Connect this to Trump, go.

:hest: You guys are hopeless idiots.

You mean his personal lawyer of over a decade being indicted, pleading guilty for actions he took on behalf of his client 'individual one".... has nothing to do wkth Trump? 

You mean Trump being interviewed by Mueller in regards so such an indictment with his current lawyer trying to cut deals with the Mueller team about whether a sitting President can be indicted had nothing to do with Trump? 

You mean to tell me the Majority of Trump senior campaign staff have been indicted and found guilty has nothing to do with Trump. 

DynamiteCop :grimaceleft:

• Upvote 1

What the fuck is due process of the law...

You don't know who the fuck Manafort is, do you?  Prepare your asshole, Deeno.:cruise:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm not saying anything else lol.

First smart decision you've ever made on this forum, Deeno.  We're one week into 2019.  I've told you a hundred times.

2019 is going to be a very hard year for you. :roff: 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic