Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
McWicked

Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

Recommended Posts

 

 

:kaz: The Derpster Duo gets pwned again. Massive thread backfire. "Buh this needs it's own thread." :kaz:

 

DwjCf9BWwAE0VZU.jpg

 

:kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Saucer said:

 

 

:kaz: The Derpster Duo gets pwned again. Massive thread backfire. "Buh this needs it's own thread." :kaz:

 

DwjCf9BWwAE0VZU.jpg

 

:kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:

The OP says Manafort handed the polling data over to Kilimnik.  Which he did.  Pay attention, slick, or is that too much to ask?

 

Of course it is. :roff: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, McWicked said:

 

 

I'd much rather flip the whole table than play your stupid ass game

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Saucer said:

 

 

:kaz: The Derpster Duo gets pwned again. Massive thread backfire. "Buh this needs it's own thread." :kaz:

 

DwjCf9BWwAE0VZU.jpg

 

:kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:

 

:D :D :D 

 

CONFIRMED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Imagine being more delusional than Fox News.  What should we call that level of delusion?  Vinified?  Submissification?  Retardeeno? :roff: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Saucer said:

 

 

:kaz: The Derpster Duo gets pwned again. Massive thread backfire. "Buh this needs it's own thread." :kaz:

 

DwjCf9BWwAE0VZU.jpg

 

:kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:

you desperate dude. How can you even confirm this bullshit, nor does it fucking matter if these asshats are sending polling data to russians ukranians this that, lying to the fbi, and having mozteltov in a croatian pit bar with a stripper that has 3 STDs.  Just sounds like dirty foreign-relations in general man. Get the EFF out on this pic. You're smarter than that. It doesn't even matter at this point.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, jehurey said:

I guess I was wrong.

 

He got mad again in just one post.

 

Sweetie...........Paul Manafort STILL took the internal polling data and gave it to a foreign state, did he not?????

 

You do understand that is still the crime, right?

 

And the people he gave it to are STILL working for Putin, right?  You know you can't win this argument, you're trying to find a way out on a technicality. It isn't going to work.

this is kinda my quick take already. I really don't give a F what russian names were mixed up, or the bullshit damage control afterwards.

why is the US trump campaign hiring east euroeaners to dig into the elctions and help them win?  

 

Then lying about all these proceedings with the FBI?  Sounds like you made a shady friend to do shady things.  Do I think they hacked voting boxes and booths? No.

But if you pooped on yourself in places you're not allowed to poop, you gonna say "I was aiming for my balls, not his balls.  Then fghuouger was gonna pass it around to Kremlin.   It's not as gay." ?

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kokujin said:

But if you pooped on yourself in places you're not allowed to poop, you gonna say "I was aiming for my balls, not his balls.  Then fghuouger was gonna pass it around to Kremlin.   It's not as gay." ?

What the fuck :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Which one are the three stooges? 

It's not us lol, it's Jerry, Gouk and McWicked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Vini said:

 

Yea because people like you created a reality where the the right wing makes a lot more sense. I'll take any average retarded christian fundamentalist over you wokescolds any day.

Wow, McWicked was right.

 

Victimhood Vini .

 

"Its your fault I follow racist news that posts false information!"

 

I love how you are trying to introduce your alt-right slang in the hope that it becomes widespread. :tom:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ummm. all y'all simmer the fuck out,  I'm just going to vote for an independent leftist democratic socialist next time.  let's spend some money on good. see what happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sublyminal said:

Which one are the three stooges? 

 

34 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not us lol, it's Jerry, Gouk and McWicked

I literally referenced you guys as the three stooges pages ago.

 

Dynocrap even knows that I called him Curly when I quoted his post and said "here comes Curly" LOL

 

The subconscious reciprocation of words is quite telling.

 

Bhyte is Shemp...............in that he's a much shittier, 3rd world version of Curly.

Edited by jehurey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

 

I literally referenced you guys as the three stooges pages ago.

 

Dynocrap even knows that I called him Curly when I quoted his post and said "here comes Curly" LOL

 

The subconscious reciprocation of words is quite telling.

 

Bhyte is Shemp...............in that he's a much shittier, 3rd world version of Curly.

Give them a break.  They can't come up with catchphrases and one-liners themselves because they have to wait for alt-right outlets to do it for them.

 

Notice how none of them are talking about Paul Manafort giving confidential polling data to Konstantin Kilimnik at the height of the 2016 election. :cruise: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Give them a break.  They can't come up with catchphrases and one-liners themselves because they have to wait for alt-right outlets to do it for them.

 

Notice how none of them are talking about Paul Manafort giving confidential polling data to Konstantin Kilimnik at the height of the 2016 election. :cruise: 

The new story today is that somebody found video of Trump talking about getting over walls.

 

No. Seriously.

 

 

 

 

 

No...seriously.

 

 

 

Quote

 

And they've been making fun of it all morning, including making new commercials:

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The new story today is that somebody found video of Trump talking about getting over walls.

 

No. Seriously.

 

 

 

 

 

No...seriously.

 

 

 

 

And they've been making fun of it all morning, including making new commercials:

 

Good thing it's going to be built from steel then :tom:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta love their new tactic: just ignore everything posted in the thread and claim none of it's happening.

 

Vinified. :kaz: 

 

Submissification. :kaz: 

 

Retardeeno. :kaz: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Gotta love their new tactic: just ignore everything posted in the thread and claim none of it's happening.

 

Vinified. :kaz: 

 

Submissification. :kaz: 

 

Retardeeno. :kaz: 

Well we definitely love your tactics, have no proof of anything and reeeeeeeeeeeeee about everything perpetually. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×