Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

have no proof of anything

:roff: :roff: :roff: 

You have no idea what's happened in this thread at all. :D 

Here, let me redirect you to Fox News telling you what's going on:

Shall I start a betting pool as to how long it'll take you to reveal that you still haven't watched Fox News tell you what everybody else already knows?  Nah, it's going to happen so goddamned fast I'd never get all the bets in on time. :roff: 

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

:roff: :roff: :roff: 

You have no idea what's happened in this thread at all. :D 

Here, let me redirect you to Fox News telling you what's going on:

Shall I start a betting pool as to how long it'll take you to reveal that you still haven't watched Fox News tell you what everybody else already knows?  Nah, it's going to happen so goddamned fast I'd never get all the bets in on time. :roff: 

Nothing's going on. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nothing's going on. 

Keep those fingers in your ears, Deeno boy.  2019 is going to be a very rough year for you. :cruise: 

Since we know you didn't watch it:

"This shows that Bob Mueller can demonstrate to a court, without the testimony of Paul Manafort, that the campaign had a connection to Russian intelligence and the connection involved information going from the campaign to the Russians," Napolitano said. "The question is, was this in return for a promise of something from the Russians, and did the candidate, now the president, know about it?” That would be "a conspiracy," he added, regardless of whether the Trump campaign actually got anything of value from the Russians.

On 2019-01-09 at 7:51 AM, DynamiteCop! said:

I am starting to think I have the Michael Pachter gift, literally anything I say it goes the other direction

Edited by McWicked
12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Good thing it's going to be built from steel then :tom:

LOL I love how he's trying to spin Trump's pleading downwards into something to boast about.

So if he likes the downward bargaining, he'll be absolutely estatic when he realizes its going to get pleaded down to "no wall built at all" :tom:

Republicans are now willing to allow an immigration deal to grant Amnesty in exchange for the wall. So.........guess the wall will be keeping them IN America.:lawl:

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Keep those fingers in your ears, Deeno boy.  2019 is going to be a very rough year for you. :cruise: 

Since we know you didn't watch it:

Nothing is going to happen, also me being wrong has only been with video game related nonsense. With politics I've yet to be wrong where you've classically always been wrong. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Republicans are now willing to allow an immigration deal to grant Amnesty in exchange for the wall. So.........guess the wall will be keeping them IN America.:lawl:

The fact that republicans are the ones making offers tells you all you need to know.  Their internal polling data is showing them at fault. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nothing is going to happen, also me being wrong has only been with video game related nonsense. With politics I've yet to be wrong where you've classically always been wrong. 

On 2019-01-09 at 7:51 AM, DynamiteCop! said:

I am starting to think I have the Michael Pachter gift, literally anything I say it goes the other direction

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

The fact that republicans are the ones making offers tells you all you need to know.  Their internal polling data is showing them at fault. 

Wonder if somebody from Trump's side is going to take that internal polling data and give it to a Russian spy.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:tom:

How'd that work out in November?  Wait, don't answer.  2019 will answer that question for us.  :cruise: 

Just now, McWicked said:

How'd that work out in November?  Wait, don't answer.  2019 will answer that question for us.  :cruise: 

Yeah, the Democrat's are going to fold like origami. I already told you, Trump doesn't give a shit about pressure mounting on him, he'll wait them out while the public tears the dem's apart for not trying to create a real solution. He'll become the hero. 

In terms of this Russian shit? Yeah, that's nothingness incarnate. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah, the Democrat's are going to fold like origami.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/09/politics/immigration-deal-wall-fight-republican-senators/index.html

GOP senators seek big immigration deal to end shutdown

GOP already offering concessions, just like you and your steel fence talk.  They've already blinked. :cruise: 

Welp, they officially didn't fold.  Nobody could have predicted this.  Nobody. :] 

Edited by McWicked
Just now, McWicked said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/09/politics/immigration-deal-wall-fight-republican-senators/index.html

GOP senators seek big immigration deal to end shutdown

GOP already offering concessions, just like you and your steel fence talk.  They've already blinked. :cruise: 

You hedge bets on so much dumb shit all over the place and it never pans out, you'd think the rule of odds would be in your favor but it never is. You're going to continually get politically fucked. You guys are like a bunch of eunuchs, the most ineffectual and reality disconnected humans on planet earth. . 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You hedge bets on so much dumb shit all over the place and it never pans out, you'd think the rule of odds would be in your favor but it never is. You're going to continually get politically fucked. You guys are like a bunch of eunuchs, the most ineffectual and reality disconnected humans on planet earth. . 

Retardeeno it is. :cruise: 

7 hours ago, McWicked said:

The OP says Manafort handed the polling data over to Kilimnik.  Which he did.  Pay attention, slick, or is that too much to ask?

Of course it is. :roff: 

The NYT is the primary source for the story and the one who issued a correction. Your source, the Guardian, just repeated the NYT story.  Would you like to bet money on whether the Guardian even had the intellectual honesty to add the NYT's correction to their recounting of the NYT's story? 

Fate seems to like embarrassing you. Can any of us blame Fate considering how lightweight you are, Michael85? 

21 minutes ago, Saucer said:

The NYT is the primary source for the story and the one who issued a correction. Your source, the Guardian, just repeated the NYT story.  Would you like to bet money on whether the Guardian even had the intellectual honesty to add the NYT's correction to their recounting of the NYT's story? 

Fate seems to like embarrassing you. Can any of us blame Fate considering how lightweight you are, Michael85? 

Did Manafort hand polling data over to Kilimnik, yes or no?

Edited by McWicked
12 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Was the intent to hand the data over to pro-Ukrainian forces or pro-Russia forces? You said this proves collusion with Russia. How?

16 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Saucer wants to avoid talking about that.

You see.......................the New York Times have 95% accuracy in its reporting over the courst of hundreds, THOUSANDS of articles means only one thing to people like Saucer.

........it isn't 100% accuracy.

And therefore, in Saucer's mind, the New York Times automatically falls to the same level as Dailywire and Breitbart.

And therefore Dailywire and Breitbart are, say it with me, "just as good as ANY other news sources, because LOL who believes the news anyway"

• Upvote 1
  • Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic