Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

Just now, Saucer said:

So did the DNC and Hillary. They paid a foreign agent to use Russian operatives to fabricate dirt on Trump. 

No they didn't.

Sorry, you're attempt at a topic change isn't going to work.

Paul Manafort............Russian operative.

I love how you now want to change the subject as to whether we have to prove tha tthese Ukranians are pro-Russian..........is this your attempt to try and get us to gloss over Step #2 already being proof of contact between Trump and Russia?????????? lol

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No they didn't.

Sorry, you're attempt at a topic change isn't going to work.

Paul Manafort............Russian operative.

I love how you now want to change the subject as to whether we have to prove tha tthese Ukranians are pro-Russian..........is this your attempt to try and get us to gloss over Step #2 already being proof of contact between Trump and Russia?????????? lol

Your retard gaslighting is worthless. They funded the Steele Dossier, and the dossier specifically cites self-avowed Russian operatives as its primary sources. 

Just now, Saucer said:

Give us evidence that they're pro-Putin/Russia.

Manafort had been working for the Ukrainians for years. 

And it may turn out that they are pro-Russia, but you two know-nothing clowns certainly have no idea. 

Sweetie.

The evidence is between Trump and Russia, and its already proven with Kristian Kilminik.

You're not going to deviate this thread with us having to prove about the Ukrainians.............because all we need to prove is Trump to Russia.:blessed:

8 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Give us evidence that the Ukrainian actors are pro-Russia, lightweight. 

KILIMNIK IS A RUSSIAN ACTOR YOU DOLT!

Just now, Saucer said:

Your retard gaslighting is worthless. They funded the Steele Dossier, and the dossier specifically cites self-avowed Russian operatives as its primary sources. 

Sorry, projecting isn't going to help you either.

Wow. you are getting pissed. I can tell.

Fusion GPS is an American company.

Oh and by the way..............the Republican party actually spoke to Fusion GPS first before Democrats did.:reg:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sweetie.

The evidence is between Trump and Russia, and its already proven with Kristian Kilminik.

You're not going to deviate this thread with us having to prove about the Ukrainians.............because all we need to prove is Trump to Russia.:blessed:

Ugly guys using "sweetie" is creepy as hell.

And you still have yet to offer any evidence that the Ukrianian actors are pro-Russia. You have no idea. You're throwing shit against the wall hoping something will stick, and you just got burned on this NYTimes article. 

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

KILIMNIK IS A RUSSIAN ACTOR YOU DOLT!

He's trying to gloss over that and try to get an argument exclusively about the Ukrainians.

Its hilarious, you can genuinely tell that he's panicking and is trying to get out of it.

He KNOWS. That's why he's trying to pretend that the Ukranian detail is supposedly to be a vital piece.

he thinks that if we can't overwhelmingly prove that the Ukranians are "pro-Russian" then ALL aspects of the story are discredited. LOL

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Ugly guys using "sweetie" is creepy as hell.

And you still have yet to offer any evidence that the Ukrianian actors are pro-Russia. You have no idea. You're throwing shit against the wall hoping something will stick, and you just got burned on this NYTimes article. 

Nope:

Trump to Russia.............I don't need to prove anything to you regarding the Ukrainian aspect.

And you know it.

Thank you. You Are Done.:blessed:

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Prove it. 

7 hours ago, McWicked said:

Third time I've posted it.  Let me know when it starts to sink in.

j/k we know it won't.  You can't be reasoned out of something you didn't reason yourself into.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I don't need to prove anything to you regarding the Ukrainian aspect.

This is how lazy, inthellectually dishonest, and incompetent you are.

We're not giving you a UBI, Jer. Get a job you useless parasite. 

The best part is how Saucer is asking something I already proved several pages ago in this very thread. :tom:

On 2019-01-09 at 4:05 PM, jehurey said:

These are people who were literally running the pro-Russia political party in the Ukraine. Called the Opposition Bloc party:

Opposition Bloc (Ukrainian: Опозиційний блок) is a Ukrainian political party that was founded in 2014 as six parties that did not endorse Euromaidan merged.[8][6] Legally the party was created by renaming the unknown party Leading force.[9]

In the 2014 election, the party won 29 seats predominantly in the Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zaporizhia, Luhansk and Kharkiv oblasts.[10][9]

American lobbyist Paul Manafort acted as political consultant for the party[11]

In Ukraine the party is perceived as the successor of the disbanded Party of Regi

Ideology and stances

220px-Opposition_Bloc.png

Logo of the party 2014-2018

According to Tadeusz Olszański [pl], of the Centre for Eastern Studies, the party's 2014 election programme was socially liberal and pro-Russophone.[2] The party's platform envisages protecting the status of Russian as a regional language.[6]

The party wants "maximum decentralization" for Ukraine.[6]

The party wants a non-aligned status for Ukraine and wants to prevent it from becoming a NATO member.[6]

3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

j/k we know it won't.  You can't be reasoned out of something you didn't reason yourself into.

The info wasn't given to Russians, it was given to Ukrianians. Are you embarrassed by spreading fake news? 

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

This is how lazy, inthellectually dishonest, and incompetent you are.

We're not giving you a UBI, Jer. Get a job you useless parasite. 

He's trying to run away.........LOL, oh man he knows he messed up really big.

From this point forward, Saucer is going to be going around saying  "I knew Mueller was never going to prove collusion between Trump and Ukraine!!!"

Just now, Saucer said:

The info wasn't given to Russians, it was given to Ukrianians. Are you embarrassed by spreading fake news? 

The Russian operative didn't give info to Russia, huh?

That's where we've gotten you down to, eh?

tenor.gif?itemid=7954643&key=b623bd52fba

8 minutes ago, McWicked said:

LOL at posting fake news that the NYTimes itself corrected. He didn't give it to Russians, he gave it to Ukrainians. 

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The best part is how Saucer is asking something I already proved several pages ago in this very thread. :tom:

Opposition Bloc was opposed to Ukraine joining NATO. It wasn't pro-Russia. 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The Russian operative didn't give info to Russia, huh?

That's where we've gotten you down to, eh?

tenor.gif?itemid=7954643&key=b623bd52fba

The NYTimes itself corrected its story to state he didn't give it to Russians, he gave it to Ukrainians. The Derpy Duo has be pnwed

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Good thing it's going to be built from steel then :tom:

Test of steel prototype for border wall showed it could be sawed through

A photo shows that the steel columns were breached with a common industrial tool.

190110-border-wall-steel-prototype-nbc-n

By Jacob Soboroff and Julia Ainsley

President Donald Trump has repeatedly advocated for a steel slat design for his border wall, which he described as "absolutely critical to border security" in his Oval Office address to the nation Tuesday. But Department of Homeland Security testing of a steel slat prototype proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS.

A photo exclusively obtained by NBC News shows the results of the test after military and Border Patrol personnel were instructed to attempt to destroy the barriers with common tools

Even Dynocrap's government policies fail just as badly as his video game predictions.:tom:

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic