Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

22 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Jerry and Wicked, seriously, stay calm, don't go offing yourselves. It is shit like the correction posted above that is seriously going to get Trump re-elected. The continuous lies by the people you TRUST to bring you, your news. Turns around and screws the pooch yet again. It's getting pathetically sad now. 

I could understand if this happened once or twice but this happens - EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.  They spread a lie to get hits, wait a day and post a correction. 

All those indictments, convictions and guilty pleas got rescinded? 

This is no longer the most corrupt administration in all US history? 

It no longer has more indictments and guilty pleas than Watergate had and in shorter time? 

Trump is no longer listed as an unindicted co conspirator? 

Ok then...wrap it up boys :mjpls:

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Except they are pro-Russian Ukranians.

You do understand that Paul Manafort had received $10 million dollars from the Ukraine to help with their re-election campaign (that didn't work, because they were thrown out).

I love it.............you guys are actually trying to find a way out and FAST.  You're not going to be able to argue against what I'm saying, aren't you?LOL

:hest: :deadest:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Jerry has already eaten up the "pro-Russian" spin, this is the most comical shit I've ever witnessed. It went from Russian contacts, to them fucking that up and realizing they were Ukrainians, and now they're "pro-Russian" Ukrainians trying to save face.

:tom:

These are people who were literally running the pro-Russia political party in the Ukraine. Called the Opposition Bloc party:

Opposition Bloc (Ukrainian: Опозиційний блок) is a Ukrainian political party that was founded in 2014 as six parties that did not endorse Euromaidan merged.[8][6] Legally the party was created by renaming the unknown party Leading force.[9]

In the 2014 election, the party won 29 seats predominantly in the Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zaporizhia, Luhansk and Kharkiv oblasts.[10][9]

American lobbyist Paul Manafort acted as political consultant for the party[11]

In Ukraine the party is perceived as the successor of the disbanded Party of Regi

Ideology and stances

220px-Opposition_Bloc.png

Logo of the party 2014-2018

According to Tadeusz Olszański [pl], of the Centre for Eastern Studies, the party's 2014 election programme was socially liberal and pro-Russophone.[2] The party's platform envisages protecting the status of Russian as a regional language.[6]

The party wants "maximum decentralization" for Ukraine.[6]

The party wants a non-aligned status for Ukraine and wants to prevent it from becoming a NATO member.[6]

Just now, Goukosan said:

It no longer has more indictments and guilty pleas than Watergate had and in shorter time? 

In which country do you reside where it's Guilty until proven innocent?  Unindicted is just that, unindicted. Until charges are filed and he is going through due process he is still innocent. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

These are people who were literally running the pro-Russia political party in the Ukraine. Called the Opposition Bloc party:

You're done Jerry, you have resorted to posting wiki articles, that any Tom, Dick, and Harry can edit to try and make a case. 

Edited by Sublyminal
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

They legitimately thought that NYT getting a name wrong (yet everything else correct) was their ticket to declare that the WHOLE case is debunked.

:lawl:

"I didn't murder my wife at Steve's house..................I murdered her at Eric's house.....HA, case closed."

Just now, Sublyminal said:

You're done Jerry, you have resorted to posting wiki articles, that any Tom, Dick, and Harry can edit to try and make a case. 

He doesn't know what to do, and he isn't smart enough to argue back.

he's hoping to flame his way out.  And it isn't going to work. LOL

Jerry I know you want for this to be true, I can almost feel the heartbreak you're going through but you lose this time. Give it up, take that L and come back next week when some more bullshit is posted, and then redacted / corrected a day later. 

Just now, jehurey said:

He doesn't know what to do, and he isn't smart enough to argue back.

he's hoping to flame his way out.  And it isn't going to work. LOL

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person? 

Jerry I know you want for this to be true, I can almost feel the heartbreak you're going through but you lose this time. Give it up, take that L and come back next week when some more bullshit is posted, and then redacted / corrected a day later. 

He's getting madder and madder and trying to flame harder. :tom:

Observe:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

They legitimately thought that NYT getting a name wrong (yet everything else correct) was their ticket to declare that the WHOLE case is debunked.

:lawl:

"I didn't murder my wife at Steve's house..................I murdered her at Eric's house.....HA, case closed."

NYT seems to get a lot of shit wrong, they post one day and the next they correct said post. 

NYT seems to get a lot of shit wrong, they post one day and the next they correct said post. 

Really post examples.  You're saying that this happens all the time, you should be able to find several. Right?

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic