31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

word

Also I just realized that RE2 and KH3 come out on the same day :scared:

That moment when there's so many awesome games coming out that you can't even figure out what to buy

unless you're a switch owner, because there's nothing :cruise:

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That moment when there's so many awesome games coming out that you can't even figure out what to buy

unless you're a switch owner, because there's nothing :cruise:

Switch in 2019 is a wasteland right now. :D Nothing has release dates besides that low budget pos Travis Strikes Again.

I was looking to buy one and I was making a list of the upcoming games I want... Decided to hold on.

Just now, Ramza said:

Switch in 2019 is a wasteland right now. :D Nothing has release dates besides that low budget pos Travis Strikes Again.

I was looking to buy one and I was making a list of the upcoming games I want... Decided to hold on.

The switch was a wasteland the minute it was launched. Let's be real, after Mario rehash and Zelda rehash, what else was there?

6 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

The switch was a wasteland the minute it was launched. Let's be real, after Mario rehash and Zelda rehash, what else was there?

I've owned a Switch since October right before Odyssey launched, can you guess what games I own for it?

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I've owned a Switch since October right before Odyssey launched, can you guess what games I own for it?

You also don't own God of War, Spiderman and Horizon yet you have a PS4 so your purchase history isn't the best indicator of quality....

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

You also don't own God of War, Spiderman and Horizon yet you have a PS4 so your purchase history isn't the best indicator of quality....

But I purchased, Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, Astro Bot and Detroit...

Curious. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

But I purchased, Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, Astro Bot and Detroit...

Curious. 

Point remains. Anyone can not purchase something. It means nothing about it's quality.

You skipped the winner of most GOTYs this year but bought Sea of Thieves.

Curious.

You not buying Smash last month doesn't mean Switch had nothing last month. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Point remains. Anyone can not purchase something. It means nothing about it's quality.

You skipped the winner of most GOTYs this year but bought Sea of Thieves.

Curious.

You not buying Smash last month doesn't mean Switch had nothing last month. 

Well Smash isn't that interesting, and it didn't have a whole lot before that, and it's got a whole lot of nothing after it.

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Well Smash isn't that interesting, and it didn't have a whole lot before that, and it's got a whole lot of nothing after it.

That's all relative to taste. I'm not that interested in but many were in Pokemon Go, Mario Aces, Kirby Star Allies, Super Mario Party. Plus there was Octopath. All games that reviewed better than most MS first party titles (outside of forza) so regardless of personal taste they aren't bad games.

I'd wait to see what Nintendo announce in their usual Jan (or early year) Direct before saying they got nothing. Nintendo always focuses all it's attention of their next major games before moving forward. Smash just came out and that had 100% of their focus. We'll find out what 2019 looks like soon enough. 

Things that look like a lock are a the new Yoshi game, new mainline Fire Emblem game, the core Pokemon game. Then you have possibilities of MP4 and Animal Crossing. Plus whatever Wii U ports they do, starting with the Wii U SMB game. A major first party game every 2/3 months is hardly nothing.

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

That's all relative to taste. I'm not that interested in but many were in Pokemon Go, Mario Aces, Kirby Star Allies, Super Mario Party. Plus there was Octopath. All games that reviewed better than most MS first party titles (outside of forza) so regardless of personal taste they aren't bad games.

I'd wait to see what Nintendo announce in their usual Jan (or early year) Direct before saying they got nothing. Nintendo always focuses all it's attention of their next major games before moving forward. Smash just came out and that had 100% of their focus. We'll find out what 2019 looks like soon enough. 

Things that look like a lock are a the new Yoshi game, new mainline Fire Emblem game, the core Pokemon game. Then you have possibilities of MP4 and Animal Crossing. Plus whatever Wii U ports they do, starting with the Wii U SMB game. A major first party game every 2/3 months is hardly nothing.

All I can say is the only thing the Switch can stand on is Nintendo's legs, and when those offerings are not compelling it's a vapid wasteland that can't be compared to anything else. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

All I can say is the only thing the Switch can stand on is Nintendo's legs, and when those offerings are not compelling it's a vapid wasteland that can't be compared to anything else. 

Well obviously. The only reason to buy a Switch is for Nintendo first party, that's why I bought mine so I don't really care if I don't use it much outside of that. Although excellent indie games truly have found a home on that system too.

That also means that is the only factor I really associate with as successful for a Nintendo system to me. Regardless of sales the Wii to me is one of Nintendo's worst ever systems for that reason. SMG franchise the main shining light.