Division 2 skipping Steam, only Epic Store now on PC

anything that makes PC as inconvienient as possible is OK by me. Little by little, stuff like this deters people from playing on PC and hurts PC gaming and its community.

this is GREAT news. Hopefully PC and any developer that supports it starts to hurt. we need a 0 tolerance on PC gaming, a host of completely fragmented clients, launchers and what not is a good thing - PC suffers, and gamers win.

It's time to get PC  and specifically STEAM as a gaming platform completely DELEGITIMIZED. 

Edited by Bodycount N

I prefer steam because I'm the most used to it but over the years it's becoming a bitch to use .

Idk why preallocating disc space seems to randomly take fucking forever sometimes now either .

Opening up steam is also like opening the door and having an obnoxious girl scout trying to sell you old expired cookies that nobody wants . It's a cluster fuck .

I don't use the other stores often but opening them up and browsing is such a nicer experience than steam .

Like I don't even want to see 30 hentai games popping up in new releases pushing out the games people actually want to play . Sometimes it's a chore even using filters .

9 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I prefer steam because I'm the most used to it but over the years it's becoming a bitch to use .

Idk why preallocating disc space seems to randomly take fucking forever sometimes now either .

Opening up steam is also like opening the door and having an obnoxious girl scout trying to sell you old expired cookies that nobody wants . It's a cluster fuck .

I don't use the other stores often but opening them up and browsing is such a nicer experience than steam .

Like I don't even want to see 30 hentai games popping up in new releases pushing out the games people actually want to play . Sometimes it's a chore even using filters .

I love and prefer Steam as well... but they've had it way too easy.  They should have known this day would come... and well, maybe they do.  Maybe it's fuck all... and maybe they have plans to try to get some exclusive content for Steam from 3rd parties?  Have at it.  Or don't.  The games will come one way or the other.  Epic isn't just going to hope good vibes and friendly competition is going to build their store for them... they're gonna start going for the throat and bully their way in that bitch.

It's the only way possible to put a dent in Steam.  It might not even work, but hopefully it forces Valve to wake up and realize they could be doing more to keep people on their platform specifically.  I'd like to hear something about this new client update that was rumored like 2 years ago now...  Anything fresh... let's go Valve..

Right now there is only like 6 games on Epic Store but once games start going to it I'll probably buy games on there over steam . Better for the developers and it will be a better user experience since you do have to sift thru so much bullshit. 

I