Pachter (Real one, not Dyno): Nintendo will release a Handheld only Switch this year

Just now, Goukosan said:

The conversation you jumped into was about NINTENDO GAMES being better served on other systems hardware. 

Don't know how your dumbass got Doom from that conversion :grimaceleft:

Wow, maybe look up some posts before that. You're truly retarded.

• Like 1
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One way or another they are both going to be wrong,. 

Switch: 1 XBO: 0.52 PS4: 0.45 Other: 0.76 3DS: 0.19 YoY: Switch: +18% XBO: -32% PS4:-24% Other: +52% 3DS: -56%     Dec Hardware Numbers.  Switch: 1.77M XB1:

I honestly hope they don't do shit... I just bought my Switch.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Wow, maybe look up some posts before that. You're truly retarded.

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Regardless of what their hardware sells has nothing to do with the reality that their games would be better served on far superior hardware offered by their competitors. 

Not everything is about sales moron. 

Posts before was about Nintendo games on competing hardware and the other posts about that wae about Switch XL or handheld only switch. 

Then Ramza pops in Doom, derp, Doom :lemming:

19 hours ago, lynux3 said:

If it's like Switch now it would always be in un-docked mode so games would be worse and the joy-cons could be integrated into the chassis. Thinking about it, it would make much more sense to just make a Switch console without the screen for $199 instead.

Switch is worth less than $99 without the screen

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Posts before was about Nintendo games on competing hardware and the other posts about that wae about Switch XL or handheld only switch. 

Then Ramza pops in Doom, derp, Doom :lemming:

Dino's post was about Nintendo games would run better on superior hardware.

Then Micheal quoted him saying that his post will look foolish once NPD hits and I answered with:

''Somehow that makes the Switch hardware not a massive pos. :pavarotti:

But also not that surprising coming from someone willing to play DOOM at 30FPS and sub 720p for GYRO AIMING:adhd:''

It makes perfect sense in the context of laughing at the weak Switch hardware. It makes perfect sense to point out someone who didn't mind playing such a terrible version of DOOM would also have no issues with the strength of Switch hardware. 

You are so fucking stupid. lmfao

Just now, Ramza said:

Then Micheal quoted him saying that his post will look foolish once NPD hits and I answered with:

''Somehow that makes the Switch hardware not a massive pos. :pavarotti:

But also not that surprising coming from someone willing to play DOOM at 30FPS and sub 720p for GYRO AIMING:adhd:''

It makes perfect sense in the context of laughing at the weak Switch hardware. It makes perfect sense to point out someone who didn't mind playing such a terrible version of DOOM would also have no issues with the strength of Switch hardware. 

You are so fucking stupid. lmfao

Makes perfect sense for you to bring up Doom in a conversion about Nintendo games on other hardware. 

Derp Doom Dero:lemming:

Lmfao Ramza :sabu:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Makes perfect sense for you to bring up Doom in a conversion about Nintendo games on other hardware. 

Derp Doom Dero:lemming:

Lmfao Ramza :sabu:

I'm baffled by your stupidity. Why did you think Dino was saying Nintendo games would be better off elsewhere if not because of it's weak hardware? 

And somehow that supposed to prevent me from making a purely logical constatation about Micheal having no issues with Switch hardware when he has no issues with playing shit versions of multiplats on Switch? Cool story, bro.

You are the dumbest of the dumb.

Just now, Ramza said:

I'm baffled by your stupidity. Why did you think Dino was saying Nintendo games would be better off elsewhere if not because of it's weak hardware? 

And somehow that supposed to prevent me from making a purely logical constatation about Micheal having no issues with Switch hardware when he has no issues with playing shit versions of multiplats on Switch? Cool story, bro.

You are the dumbest of the dumb.

Nintendo games

Doom derp Doom :grimaceleft:

It makes sense guiz... I swearz it

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It made sense, stop being dumb.

He do this all the fucking time. Goukosan is fucking retarded. I'm French and I have better English reading comprehension.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Nintendo games

Doom derp Doom :grimaceleft:

It makes sense guiz... I swearz it

Oh so now you're taking it out of context to make your case? Brilliant.

I'll give you a quick version than even you should be able to understand.

Dino: Switch hardware sucks. Nintendo games would be better elsewhere.

Micheal: Nope it doesn't. Look at them sales.

Me: Your denial is not surprising coming from someone who played Doom on Switch.

Re-read that until it makes sense. I'll give you a few hours. Think hard about it. You can do it, I believe in you. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

He do this all the fucking time. Goukosan is fucking retarded. I'm French and I have better English reading comprehension.

Look up the meaning of the English words "Tangent" and "irrelevant". 

You bringing up Doom was both a Tangent and irrelevant to Nintendo's own software on other hardware. 

:mickey:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Look up the meaning of the English words "Tangent" and "irrelevant". 

You bringing up Doom was both a Tangent and irrelevant to Nintendo's own software on other hardware. 

:mickey:

It's relevant in the context that the Switch hardware sucks. Which is the whole point of Dino saying Nintendo games would be better on superior hardware.

Jesus. 

:mindblown:

Just now, Ramza said:

It's relevant in the context that the Switch hardware sucks. Which is the whole point of Dino saying Nintendo games would be better on superior hardware.

Jesus. 

:mindblown:

and it's (doom) irrelevant to Nintendo's software being on other hardware :bena:.

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No, Deeno's post said that it would make sense for Nintendo to stop making hardware.  And that post was in reply to hardware.  It said nothing about software:

But of course you knew that and are now trying to gaslight like a little bitch. :cruise: 

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

he is very fucking retarded. I can't believe he's an adult mod.  I had the same shitty pattern with him long ago. It's enraging I have given up. I'm happy someone else is suffering from this tool. He's rabid and not bright and has the (lucky) ignorance of not being ridiculed for it everyday. which he fucking deserves till he learns to boot properly. 

• Haha 1
Just now, kokujin said:

he is very fucking retarded. I can't believe he's an adult mod.  I had the same shitty pattern with him long ago. It's enraging I have given up. I'm happy someone else is suffering from this tool. He's rabid and not bright and has the (lucky) ignorance of not being ridiculed for it everyday. which he fucking deserves till he learns to boot properly. 

Bruh, Gouk hasn't been a mod for months now. :]