Pachter (Real one, not Dyno): Nintendo will release a Handheld only Switch this year

7 minutes ago, McWicked said:

I love it when I've got you two on technicalities because you start pulling random shit out of your asses to try to gaslight your way out of your original statements. :roff:

The debate is not which exact post Dino started talking about Switch hardware, idiot. No one is debating that and the fact I got the order wrong changes nothing to my argument nor does it change that Dino directly referred to Nintendo games being better on other hardware BEFORE I started posting. That's the only order that is relevant to this debate.

This sad excuse of a debate is if Doom was relevant to the context of the conversation we had. And you've done nothing to prove otherwise.

This fucking moron is truly trying to win on a technicality that is not relevant to the debate we're having right now. Jesus, it's a good thing none of you are in politics. Your low level cunning would be quite the asset. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One way or another they are both going to be wrong,. 

Switch: 1 XBO: 0.52 PS4: 0.45 Other: 0.76 3DS: 0.19 YoY: Switch: +18% XBO: -32% PS4:-24% Other: +52% 3DS: -56%     Dec Hardware Numbers.  Switch: 1.77M XB1:

I honestly hope they don't do shit... I just bought my Switch.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm convinced these guys are literally retarded.

I swear Gouk, Jerry and McWicked are the same person. They post very similarly and they travel around the forum in a pack, even if the other two are offline one will post and then miraculously the other two show up minutes later. 

And all three are left winger Nintendo loving fags who can't debate for shit. The similarities are truly amazing. :kaz:

Oh wait, I think I have an explanation for their hive mind behavior.

:npc: ORANGE MAN BAD, SWITCH HARDWARE GOOD :npc: :npc:

:danylol:

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The debate is not which exact post Dino started talking about Switch hardware, idiot.

Not my fault you think I was responding to Deeno's software talk when I was actually responding to Deeno's comments about Nintendo's best interests.  That's your fault.

But go ahead, cookie, I'll give you the last word. :ben: 

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

god damn... took you 6 hrs to realize this :lemming:

Another post taken out of context. Leftist Sheep tactic ''If I ignore everything else he said, I win.'' :D 

Just now, Ramza said:

Another post taken out of context. Leftist Sheep tactic ''If I ignore everything else he said, I win.'' :D 

says the guy who messed up the order of the tread responses which then put his intial post out of context with the thread :mickey:

You been arguing for hours that you don't didn't mess up the order... took your slow ass 6 hrs to realize you did :sabu:

Just now, Goukosan said:

says the guy who messed up the order of the tread responses which then put his intial post out of context with the thread :mickey:

You been arguing for hours that you don't didn't mess up the order... took your slow ass 6 hrs to realize you did :sabu:

I already went through this. That was completely irrelevant to the argument that you started. It's Micheal trying to win brownie point on a technicality and has nothing to do with your argument.

You're so dumb you can't fucking keep up with your own shit. :D  

Just now, Ramza said:

I already went through this. That was completely irrelevant to the argument that you started. It's Micheal trying to win brownie point on a technicality and has nothing to do with your argument.

Ramza 6 hours later - "I got the order wrong" 

We know sweetie :mickey:

Just now, Ramza said:

All they do is twist up what you say so none of what is being talked about makes sense any longer, they do this with me all the time. What you said made perfect sense, they're just trying to manipulate conversations. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

All they do is twist up what you say so none of what is being talked about makes sense any longer, they do this with me all the time. What you said made perfect sense, they're just trying to manipulate conversations. 

For sure, Jehurey has mastered that skill a long time ago. An initial argument with him about Xbox being better than Switch will somehow end up as a Trump Russian collusion debate 15 pages down the line, another 10 pages and the argument is now about the anatomic composition of the planet Mars. 

The worst part is how Micheal didn't care when I posted that this morning but all of a sudden he did when he saw his NPCtendo SoyBoy Goukosan losing an argument and had to join in to the idiocy. :D 

• Upvote 1

You know...........its odd.

I never got into a situation in which I've said "No........wait.........its that.....you twisted my words..........thats YOUR FAULT!!"

Notice how its only certain people who end up making that claim?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-01-09 at 8:01 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

What would make the most sense is if Nintendo stopped creating hardware. 

Switch: 1
XBO: 0.52
PS4: 0.45
Other: 0.76
3DS: 0.19

YoY:
Switch: +18%
XBO: -32%
PS4:-24%
Other: +52%
3DS: -56%

Dec Hardware Numbers. 

Switch: 1.77M
XB1: 920K
PS4: 797K

NPD 2018 YTD Total

NSW: 5640K
PS4: 5330K
XB1: 4340K

Oh yeah, they should totally stop making hardware that outsells the competition. :cruise: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, McWicked said:

Switch: 1
XBO: 0.52
PS4: 0.45
Other: 0.76
3DS: 0.19

YoY:
Switch: +18%
XBO: -32%
PS4:-24%
Other: +52%
3DS: -56%

Dec Hardware Numbers. 

Switch: 1.77M
XB1: 920K
PS4: 797K

NPD 2018 YTD Total

NSW: 5640K
PS4: 5330K
XB1: 4340K

Oh yeah, they should totally stop making hardware that outsells the competition. :cruise: 

Lmfao some people’s kids man