Pachter (Real one, not Dyno): Nintendo will release a Handheld only Switch this year

4 minutes ago, McWicked said:

No, Deeno's post said that it would make sense for Nintendo to stop making hardware.  And that post was in reply to hardware.  It said nothing about software:

But of course you knew that and are now trying to gaslight like a little bitch. :cruise: 

Regardless of what their hardware sells has nothing to do with the reality that their games would be better served on far superior hardware offered by their competitors. 

-Dino 

Right before I joined in and pointed out that obviously you have no problem with Switch hardware when you have no problem with Doom on Switch... Which makes perfect sense. :|

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One way or another they are both going to be wrong,. 

Switch: 1 XBO: 0.52 PS4: 0.45 Other: 0.76 3DS: 0.19 YoY: Switch: +18% XBO: -32% PS4:-24% Other: +52% 3DS: -56%     Dec Hardware Numbers.  Switch: 1.77M XB1:

I honestly hope they don't do shit... I just bought my Switch.

Just now, Ramza said:

Regardless of what their hardware sells has nothing to do with the reality that their games would be better served on far superior hardware offered by their competitors. 

-Dino 

Right before I joined in and pointed out that obviously you have no problem with Switch hardware when you have no problem with Doom on Switch... Which makes perfect sense. :|

Posted before that.  I accept your ownage as well as your apology.  you are forgiven. :juggle: 

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

Posted before that.  I accept your ownage as well as your apology.  you are forgiven. :juggle: 

That was you trying to deflect that Switch hardware suck ass with sales. :|

My post was a direct quote to that starting with:

Somehow that makes the Switch not a massive pos. :pavarotti:

You didn't have any issues with it this morning and your argumentations also contradicts Goukosan's. You guys are morons of the first order. Truly astonishing.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, kokujin said:

he is very fucking retarded. I can't believe he's an adult mod.  I had the same shitty pattern with him long ago. It's enraging I have given up. I'm happy someone else is suffering from this tool. He's rabid and not bright and has the (lucky) ignorance of not being ridiculed for it everyday. which he fucking deserves till he learns to boot properly. 

oh look its literal forever mad Nancy. 

If someone doesn't explain everything to you down to a decimal point you get mad and through a hissy fit... lol

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That was you trying to deflect that Switch hardware suck ass with sales. :|

That's me saying it's not in Nintendo's interest to stop making hardware.  I guess my post went over your head.  I'm sorry for speaking on too high a level for you to understand.  That's my bad. :sad: 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

oh look its literal forever mad Nancy. 

If someone doesn't explain everything to you down to a decimal point you get mad and through a hissy fit... lol

you explain and returt numbers with aplhabet soup noodles, my friend. forget dreaming in decimal points. you also think a coherent conversation is a scientific spectacle. you are fucking strait lazy. 

That's me saying it's not in Nintendo's interest to stop making hardware.  I guess my post went over your head.  I'm sorry for speaking on too high a level for you to understand.  That's my bad. :sad: 

But Dino already made his statements about GAMES running better elsewhere before I got in the convo. :|

Regardless, how can someone not make a constatation on something when it's relevant to the context of the conversation? Even if not directly related to the original topic. 

Sorry I didn't know it was illegal to slightly stray away from the original subject despite being a part of it. 

Two pages later and you morons still have an issue with my statement that made perfect sense.

giphy.gif 

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

But Dino already made his statements about GAMES running better elsewhere before I got in the convo. :|

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Dino's post was about Nintendo games would run better on superior hardware.

Then Micheal quoted him saying that his post will look foolish once NPD hits

Uh-oh, looks like someone got their timeline all mixed up. :ooh: 

:cruise: :cruise: :cruise: 

Uh-oh, looks like someone got their timeline all mixed up. :ooh: 

:cruise: :cruise: :cruise: 

Either way, he said it before I joined in. That's the point. :|

You gained nothing from pointing out such a tiny and irrelevant mistake, bud.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Either way, he said it before I joined in. That's the point. :|

You gained nothing from pointing out such a tiny and irrelevant mistake, bud.

"Switch hardware sucks ass"

-

"20 million sales this fiscal year!"

-

"Nintendo games would be better on Xbox"

-

"It probably sold 2 million in December! TLHBO!"

:mj:

• Haha 1

So basically Goukosan is trying to win this argument by taking out the context of the conversation that preceded my posts.

While Micheal is trying to win his arguments based on a technicality that is irrelevant to the subject at hand.

All this because I pointed out that Micheal has no issue with playing a terrible version of Doom on his shit hardware. :D A perfectly, reasonable statement that is relevant to Switch hardware being shit.

I'm done with you two dumbasses, I have better things to do. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

-

"20 million sales this fiscal year!"

-

"Nintendo games would be better on Xbox"

-

"It probably sold 2 million in December! TLHBO!"

:mj:

Reading comprehension and logical counter argumentations is impossible to formulate for leftist Sheep cucks brains. :pavarotti:

And I'm supposed to be the one that apparently can't stay on topic. What dullards these two are right now. :mj:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

20 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What would make the most sense is if Nintendo stopped creating hardware. 

I love it when I've got you two on technicalities because you start pulling random shit out of your asses to try to gaslight your way out of your original statements. :roff:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It was me mocking you..... because you're idiots... 

It'll be great when Quad Damage gets a hold of you in the next few months.  But this thread?

This thread will be mine. :cruise: 

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

It only happened one way, sweetheart. :roff: 

Yeah the one way is Dino talked about Nintendo games running better elsewhere before I made my post.

You think you can take the context away too and win this pathetic debate? Nope. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Yeah the one way is Dino talked about Nintendo games running better elsewhere before I made my post.

You think you can take the context away too and win this pathetic debate? Nope. :biggrin:

I'm convinced these guys are literally retarded.

I swear Gouk, Jerry and McWicked are the same person. They post very similarly and they travel around the forum in a pack, even if the other two are offline one will post and then miraculously the other two show up minutes later.