OFFICIAL RESIDENT EVIL 2 Demo Thread - Demo going live in some regions already

59 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

also you can play the demo twice, just switch back over to your main account and not the new zealand one, the timer restarts once per account on your PS4. 

aawwesome. I think I must've been penalized time.  If I hit X on an item, and I'm at the place where I can doohinker with it, or add an item to it, is the timer still going?  I really wanted to test that.

I'll play it once more. But I'll askin spoiler tags where y'all went.  What I did was

examine the RPD computer. Went under the shaft to the right. Followed that till zombies sprung, came back under shaft and met Brownie Cop-Pal.

before that I tried heading outside and shit was barred off so I wasted time there.  :bow:  re2  lemme know what else to boodoocount. I want my last playthrough to be 3x longer. 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PC.    

the win10 familyHBFR!     GIMPED across the board due to Capcom's sense of honour and self worth to JAPAN.   Thank you SONY for killing XBONEXand ensuring broken RE2 versions for b

So they datamined the demo (obviously this was going to happen) and apparently there's an unlockable fixed camera mode in the full game     Also here's some shots of the PC version in ultraw

15 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Honestly the demo is THAT good. This is a GOTY contender if the game amps stuff up, keeps the pacing and stuff going good.

Even the demo is a lot better when played, than what we saw from someone playing the demos.

the zombie movements and animations. :bow: the headshots. :bow: The fucking insane gore and how scary it is to walk down a fucking hallway in this game.

i'm not kidding, this could be the best zombie game ever.

this is REmake 1 level good. 

completely blown away :bow: 

6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

the zombie movements and animations. :bow: the headshots. :bow: The fucking insane gore and how scary it is to walk down a fucking hallway in this game.

i'm not kidding, this could be the best zombie game ever.

this is REmake 1 level good. 

completely blown away :bow: 

Not on Switch :mj: 

:juggle: :juggle: 

4 hours ago, kokujin said:

i don't kno the motherfuckers name. He too scary to have  a conversation. Valenteeno?  :D 

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

I'm shocked how good it is, the knife mechanism with durability, the planks to border up windows.

Also it feels nothing like the original aside from some rough visual template, the pacing, and horror design is completely different.

I did pick up a plank. demo ran out before I could use it. I wonder if I can bord up any window. (I won't) but I should wait till the game comes out to even spoil that for myself.

I remember reading something about durability and using the knife when being grabbed by a zombie.

had to rush through the demo.