OFFICIAL RESIDENT EVIL 2 Demo Thread - Demo going live in some regions already

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PC.    

the win10 familyHBFR!     GIMPED across the board due to Capcom's sense of honour and self worth to JAPAN.   Thank you SONY for killing XBONEXand ensuring broken RE2 versions for b

So they datamined the demo (obviously this was going to happen) and apparently there's an unlockable fixed camera mode in the full game     Also here's some shots of the PC version in ultraw

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I was disappointed at the beginning because I thought it was just the same thing as the E3 demo, but its much bigger. In fact, the time limit is wayyyy too strict. I rushed through the demo and still only finished with 1 minute left on the clock.

When I played the game at E3 one problem i had was that headshots didn't seem that satisfying, and it looks like that didn't change at all in the full game. Just the sound of the 'pop' when you headshotted an enemy in the original games was very satisfying. In this game headshots don't sound or look as gratifying.

Also, there are no blood pools when enemies are 100% dead. Thats another oversight imo.

edit: the only other thing ill say is that resources seem plenty so far. I finished with a couple of shotgun shells and like 40 handgun bullets left. Maybe its because its still the beginning but i can see the full game being on the easy side if it continues to just throw resources at the player like that.

shotgun?  shells?  fuck me. I'm not even going to bother. You finished the demo too? On one play-through?  I'll just stop. Game looks aight and fun.  I'll play it because, you can change the fooking language and subs very easily. It's kinda cool lol.

12 minutes ago, kokujin said:

shotgun?  shells?  fuck me. I'm not even going to bother. You finished the demo too? On one play-through?  I'll just stop. Game looks aight and fun.  I'll play it because, you can change the fooking language and subs very easily. It's kinda cool lol.

yeah its doable but i had to rush....also the timer counts down during cut-scenes which is not ideal.

resident evil 4-2 :bow:

This might be the best game ever made

holy shit, it's been 14 years. 14 years I've been waiting for a game to grab me like RE4 again and FINALLY  here it is.

:bow: GOTY in january again. CAPCOM are fucking gods. the best damned franchise ever in gaming, never lets you down. Reisdent Evil, fucking LANDMARK ass franchise and gamings crown jewel.

:bow: :bow: :bow: 

57 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

resident evil 4-2 :adhd:

This might be the best game ever made

holy shit, it's been 14 years. 14 years I've been waiting for a game to grab me like RE4 again and FINALLY  here it is.

:adhd: GOTY in january again. CAPCOM are fucking gods. the best damned franchise ever in gaming, never lets you down. Reisdent Evil, fucking LANDMARK ass franchise and gamings crown jewel.

:adhd: :adhd: :adhd:

:ben:

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

yeah i flipped. but xbox fucking sucks and everyone knows it. wth do you want me to do. :rofl:

Nothing, it's ok.

yeah found it wasn't in the demo tab

f you use the "Max" graphics preset or set options to a value that your PC spec does not support, you may encounter bugs. If this happens, please select the "Recommended" graphics preset.

If cutscenes stutter or if your display flickers, set HDR Mode to Off.

pc gaming lol

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

yeah found it wasn't in the demo tab

f you use the "Max" graphics preset or set options to a value that your PC spec does not support, you may encounter bugs. If this happens, please select the "Recommended" graphics preset.

If cutscenes stutter or if your display flickers, set HDR Mode to Off.

pc gaming lol

lol I will never defend pc gaming issues. can't wait to try the demo, 30 min = 5 min gameplay bc I have to set up the graphics. :mj: 

Edited by kaz