OFFICIAL RESIDENT EVIL 2 Demo Thread - Demo going live in some regions already

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PC.    

the win10 familyHBFR!     GIMPED across the board due to Capcom's sense of honour and self worth to JAPAN.   Thank you SONY for killing XBONEXand ensuring broken RE2 versions for b

So they datamined the demo (obviously this was going to happen) and apparently there's an unlockable fixed camera mode in the full game     Also here's some shots of the PC version in ultraw

The darkness levels are fucked up on PC too .

At 1080p the game doesn't use more than 3GBVram. Runs max at 60fps on my 1060 with VL set to low . Only framedrop I had was opening the first door which tanked it for some reason.

You guys must be playing on much higher resolutions

I got to the part where there bookshelves and jack is . Didn't have time to find im assuming the handle.

Gameplay is good. Graphics look of, and 1080p looks blurry. Didn't look too good on X either. All the darks look grey. Hopefully that's fixed.

11 minutes ago, Ike said:

Looked great on my PS4 Pro and lmao at arguing over numbers. :mj:

This game is going to be incredible. The gameplay is a lot like RE4. 

Everyone said it's the complete opposite of RE4/5/6 gameplay. RE4 was a rambo shooter. I didn't play it at all yet but the aiming system sounds really cool.

I can't play the demo yet but If I can run it med settings/1080p at 60fps I will buy it full price. (rare for me, I wait for discounts otherwise)

this game is probably the best game ever released. I hate remakes/remasters but this game isn't any of that, it's a new game based on an old game. :ooh: