OFFICIAL RESIDENT EVIL 2 Demo Thread - Demo going live in some regions already

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PC.    

the win10 familyHBFR!     GIMPED across the board due to Capcom's sense of honour and self worth to JAPAN.   Thank you SONY for killing XBONEXand ensuring broken RE2 versions for b

So they datamined the demo (obviously this was going to happen) and apparently there's an unlockable fixed camera mode in the full game     Also here's some shots of the PC version in ultraw

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

lmao 7.3gb is like 10 mins to DL. Wha kind of 3rd world internet do you have

I usually download with 2mb/s average. I pay way too much for it though. :( 

Edited by kaz

in germany. north right at the border to denmark. this might be my signature move lol

but yeah I get 2mb/s max and it sax

the real shitty thing is: forget inflation and all that shit I pay 39,88€ every month for my internet/including mobile

trust me it's the worst deal you can get it's not the first place. You can get alright inet speed too.

ok but I have to admit 2mb/s is more than enough to play online games at acceptable ping. Russia/France/whatever in EU I can play doto and cs :glad: 

lol I was saying the terms aren't perfect. You can get the same I net for less. or better Inet. that's what i meant

Edited by kaz
10 minutes ago, kaz said:

in germany. north right at the border to denmark. this might be my signature move lol

but yeah I get 2mb/s max and it sax

the real shitty thing is: forget inflation and all that shit I pay 39,88€ every month for my internet/including mobile

trust me it's the worst deal you can get it's not the first place. You can get alright inet speed too.

ok but I have to admit 2mb/s is more than enough to play online games at acceptable ping. Russia/France/whatever in EU I can play doto and cs :glad: 

lol I was saying the terms aren't perfect. You can get the same I net for less. or better Inet. that's what i meant

wtf. you must be in the middle of nowhere.

So they datamined the demo (obviously this was going to happen) and apparently there's an unlockable fixed camera mode in the full game :vince: 

Also here's some shots of the PC version in ultrawide with a free camera mod.

AfRENH.jpg

AfRtXe.jpg

Game looks great :glad: 

• Upvote 2
23 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

wtf. you must be in the middle of nowhere.

No, i live in germany. In a city. At the border to denmark. like i said

My 2nd PC was short a GPU,  since I sold my GTX 970 for $350 about 9 months ago,  right before the mining bubble burst.

Ordered a RX 570 8GB for $130,  better performance than my old 970 and comes with RE2 and DMC5 (or The Division 2)

If anyone needs a new GPU,  And is gonna get these games anyway.  It’s a great deal.

Last week Vega 56 was $330 and came with all 3 games Intead of just 2

Got the game tweaked with Reshade.. and now things aren't nearly as washed out.  Really happy with where I got it now.  Also, I turned DOF off.  I think I like it better off because they are too aggressive at times with the cutoff so it blurs things that shouldn't be blurred, imo.

45992849654_bc6db9297a_o.jpg

DOF on:

39752521763_a918ba587b_o.jpg

DOF off:

45992850194_85529030cc_o.jpg

:whew: 

13 more days :glad: 

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Let's not forget he sold all his One X collection to convert it to ps4 and switch :mj2:

He never had a One X though... he had something like 3 OG Xboxes (COD special edition as well of course) :mj: 

• Haha 1