Ramza I FUCKING TOLD YOU

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

It all makes sense . Jerry always talking about anus , Mike followed the leader . Gook dived into that 3some .

It's ok to be gay guys . Come out 

Actually the ones who immediately follow me when talking about anus.................is you and Dynocrap.

Mike and Gouk learned how to treat you like ladies.

And you SHOULD be treated like a lady.

Its the least I can do for you and Dyno.:lebron:

.............for getting ass-raped

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude, these mother fuckers totally are... Try to tell me this isn't one fucking person...       

,sweetie. 

Lol no surprise . The alt left sheep all have to have the same mindset and opinion . If one is gay , they must all be gay .

21 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

It's amazing how gay you are and we never knew it lol 

Sneaky like R Kelly 

R Kelly rapes people.

If you were trying to imply that I'm gay, maybe you should've used a different person, instead of one that isn't known for rapin'.

53 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Jerry is tapped in the closet, trapped in the closet :D

Yikes.  He's referencing from the perspective of a South Park episode.

Whereas the original reference is about him fucking another guy's girl.:jasonj:

6 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Im sure referring to people as "sweetie" or some variant of, is something that your sjw types are known for.

No. Actually, especially here in Texas, John Wayne-types who look down on women call them sweetie.

I know you guys don't know that................you..........don't have much experience in that area of behavior.

If someone is calling you sweetie, they are talking down to you like Don Draper does to a woman on Mad Men.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No. Actually, especially here in Texas, John Wayne-types who look down on women call them sweetie.

I know you guys don't know that................you..........don't have much experience in that area of behavior.

If someone is calling you sweetie, they are talking down to you like Don Draper does to a woman on Mad Men.

I live in Texas and I've never seen or heard of a man calling another man sweetie. :|

Edited by lynux3
  • Haha 2
Just now, jehurey said:

[Whoosh]

......because they call women that.:reg:

Then why are you calling men sweetie? Plus, regardless a man or a woman, calling someone sweetie is generally always talking down to someone in the context you're referring to. I don't think this is something exclusive to Texas.

40 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Texan, confirmed illegal alien :hest:

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

John Wayne types don't go giddy at the thought of playing Super Mario games. :D

And no you're right I didn't know that, since I'm about....*googles* ....almost 5,000 miles away from Texas.