Ramza I FUCKING TOLD YOU

54 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL i got you saying meme appropriation :tom: you're gonna end up having to change out your bulb soon.

I coined the term first. :juggle: 

MEME appropriation is racism.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude, these mother fuckers totally are... Try to tell me this isn't one fucking person...       

,sweetie. 

Lol no surprise . The alt left sheep all have to have the same mindset and opinion . If one is gay , they must all be gay .

3 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Lefties have only one identity. It's all the same .

Jerry pretending he is John Wayne when he is Gay Susan the Feminist lol

Well John Wayne said sweetheart so I'm not gay :bitchface:

i'm a leftist and I see the corniness and hilarity and seeing grown men use sweetie, thinking they're macho and cool, and then Jeh having nofucking idea how meh his whole persona is.

also i hate gouklaks rat ass,so him being a sweetie-using-sheep is alsopretty damn funny.  Again, Mich85, run away from that association... 

3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

i'm a leftist and I see the corniness and hilarity and seeing grown men use sweetie, thinking they're macho and cool, and then Jeh having nofucking idea how meh his whole persona is.

also i hate gouklaks rat ass,so him being a sweetie-using-sheep is alsopretty damn funny.  Again, Mich85, run away from that association... 

Are you left, or alt left? I think you already told me the answer.

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

you use your left to remind you the right is better to get it off LOL. 

5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

i probably gave a smart ass answer.  the fuck is alt-left? there is a thing of "alt right' and it's young bastard white children who want to blame being called a racist or being one for their bullying, but it's just thier ugly mass unable to fit into society,

as for left. I'm just liberal. I think divrsity and accepting others come first before feeling comfortable about it. Or (you should) having to let a blacky whine and get on the bus for free. All the races learn and got accustomed to the US at different times, so imo less room for assholery and economic prowess and a little more focus on making ALL HOOMANS feel they can prosper like WHITE PEOPLE WERE TAUGHT THEY CAN PROSPER FOR 9 GENERATIONS UN OPPRESSED. THAT'S FREE-LOADING.

is a good idea to level the playing field a little longer. 

Also, America is rich as fawk, so so long as the poor aren't abusing it, I see NO fucking problem with the amount of welfare we spend.

I'm sure military corp tax cuts andprofits outweigh it by tens of billions. I have never thought my paychecks have been fucked too bad for taxes.   I SEE the people it helps,

and, there's not toomany of them and honestly half of them are never gonna get their shit together, so I am fine if they live by their means.

I don't know what that makes me. What do you think I'd answer,

and what the fuck is the difference? lol you realieze that's a cockamamyof crap question. I don't think you know politics, bro lol. 

Edited by kokujin
6 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

I said you probably answered my question and you did . no need to rant, it wasn't a jab.

I'm not jabbing. I enjoy writing. Again, you must not enjoy reading,

because I clearly fuckign asked you and was curious as to what I answered, and I asked you a bunch of more shit but nevermind I probably hurt you fucking little peawee brain.

sorry job I love u but you are mentally lazy or slow. 

29 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You are honestly retarded lol

36 minutes ago, kokujin said:

i probably gave a smart ass answer.  the fuck is alt-left? there is a thing of "alt right' and it's young bastard white children who want to blame being called a racist or being one for their bullying, but it's just thier ugly mass unable to fit into society,

as for left. I'm just liberal. I think divrsity and accepting others come first before feeling comfortable about it. Or (you should) having to let a blacky whine and get on the bus for free. All the races learn and got accustomed to the US at different times, so imo less room for assholery and economic prowess and a little more focus on making ALL HOOMANS feel they can prosper like WHITE PEOPLE WERE TAUGHT THEY CAN PROSPER FOR 9 GENERATIONS UN OPPRESSED. THAT'S FREE-LOADING.

Also, America is rich as fawk, so so long as the poor aren't abusing it, I see NO fucking problem with the amount of welfare we spend.

I'm sure military corp tax cuts andprofits outweigh it by tens of billions. I have never thought my paychecks have been fucked too bad for taxes.   I SEE the people it helps,

and, there's not toomany of them and honestly half of them are never gonna get their shit together, so I am fine if they live by their means.

and what the fuck is the difference? lol you realieze that's a cockamamyof crap question. I don't think you know politics, bro lol. 

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Black people are a part of US history, even if the beginning was a dark chapter. Some recently arrived muslims who dreams to pass Quran/Sharia laws in congress is a whole other thing. Cultural clashes won't be pretty in the upcoming years.

Hell, we now have a muslim political party in Canada. A party that wants to ban booze, gambling and the sex industry. :D Fuck that noise, assimilate to our culture and way of life, or you can go back to the African/Middle eastern shithole country you spawned from. 

not faulting the blacks, for wanting black things. but historically statistically and academically, the masses of 'em (us? :( ) are going to be behind.. for like another fooking century imo. It kinda sucks. -ANDITSNOT''BLACK''GENETICS--

I was saying we all gotta be smart enough to recognize why, and cut 'em slack, and not think black people stupid or lazy.  Different solutions for different populations.

Cultural clashes won't be pretty in the upcoming years.

ehh, maybe a Canada thing. In the US, it's just crab-climb for poverty, little bit o segregated oppression,

but I don't think ANY US population, blackwhiteasianhispanic is for sharia law in congress and shit.  Muslims DO have to assimilate.