Ramza I FUCKING TOLD YOU

6 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Ah, that old routine. Ask the person to go dig through thousands of posts to prove a point knowing full well nobody is going to invest that much time to prove a point on the internet, and knowing full well that nobody would bookmark all these posts as they were meaningless at the time.

A jerry classic is that.

Ah yes......that old TRICK I use.

You claim something.................I ask you to prove it...........suddenly your brain can't perform the memory operations that they could just a few seconds ago.

How dastardly of me.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude, these mother fuckers totally are... Try to tell me this isn't one fucking person...       

,sweetie. 

Lol no surprise . The alt left sheep all have to have the same mindset and opinion . If one is gay , they must all be gay .

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Ah yes......that old TRICK I use.

You claim something.................I ask you to prove it...........suddenly your brain can't perform the memory operations that they could just a few seconds ago.

How dastardly of me.

Because people want to waste 20 mins searching through posts and tweets to prove a point to some autist on the internet.

I'm surprised you've never seen it. Doesn't matter though, you'd come up with some excuse to deny it even though it's not like this was a major thing until you got butthurt, triggered, and took offense :D

you know what, I'm gonna get off the jerry-go-round now. I don't feel like riding on it for another 20 pages.....sweetie.