KH3's epilogue will be patched in after launch

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Well, he did get Battlefield 5... :killzone: 

BFV owns. people hating this game are sjw fags. 

Also KH is gay

26 minutes ago, kaz said:

BFV owns. people hating this game are sjw fags. 

Also KH is gay

I only mentioned it launched (and remains) incomplete.; nothing on the gameplay which I found was satisfying overall.

11 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I only mentioned it launched (and remains) incomplete.; nothing on the gameplay which I found was satisfying overall.

I know. :]

I will post my impression on the gaming thread soon. I played about 30 hours multiplayer 

17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The patch comes out literally a day after the game's release :|

So? It's still not on the disc that you paid money for.  You're getting a purposefully incomplete game... :cosby2: 

And yea.. lmao...  the day after release... how many people that get the game on launch day are going to be at the end by the next day??  They'll still be able to spoil the epilogue for people... so this shit is meaningless.

It sucks when things get released too early and things get spoiled for people... but releasing incomplete games and purposefully holding back story elements because of it is stupid.

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

So? It's still not on the disc that you paid money for.  You're getting a purposefully incomplete game... :cosby2: 

And yea.. lmao...  the day after release... how many people that get the game on launch day are going to be at the end by the next day??  They'll still be able to spoil the epilogue for people... so this shit is meaningless.

It sucks when things get released too early and things get spoiled for people... but releasing incomplete games and purposefully holding back story elements because of it is stupid.

You're completely missing the point....what happens after the game's release isn't comparable to people spoiling the super secret ending weeks before anyone else has been able to play the game. Their logic makes perfect sense.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

You're completely missing the point....what happens after the game's release isn't comparable to people spoiling the super secret ending weeks before anyone else has been able to play the game. Their logic makes perfect sense.

No.. it doesn't.  Releasing an incomplete game never makes sense.  Trying to rationalize due to spoilers is a problem.

What they need to be doing is cracking down on these stores that are releasing their games early so that this doesn't happen.  The way they're going about it means that you buy an incomplete game because they don't give enough of a shit to stop this shit from happening.  Take stores with a proven history of leaking games early, and deny them the game until the day of launch.  If they get them a day or so later... so be it. :shrug: 

RDR2 did a fine enough job containing the game until launch. :reg: