Finished DD S3

yes it deserved it's own thread.   He's not in his red suit (at all actually)in this one.  I feel like S2 got a little too nuts with Ninjas and shit, and the writers knew so.  S1 did a good blend of real slice of life and super powers.This one as well.

Lot less super power shit in general anymore in this show, and that's fine.  Still cool fight scenes. S2 had some great ones with the punisher too.

good show. good show.Kingpin is a good enemy.  Is *(mad spoilers)*

Dex, a real villan from the comics? Who is he?  yes he can fight, but what makes him so dangerous?? 

lol I loved how fucking batshit crazy he got in the last episode. Rolling up in the car with an ice-body lmfao.  

Edited by kokujin
1 hour ago, kaz said:

no idea what you talkin bout. sounds like an anime but it isn't. daredevil? lol garbage

it's an anime.it's on kickassanime.  look i up.  I forget what DD stands for but search it.  26 eps. The main character sounds like an englishmen. 

10 minutes ago, kokujin said:

it's an anime.it's on kickassanime.  look i up.  I forget what DD stands for but search it.  26 eps. The main character sounds like an englishmen. 

ok dude but are you sure you didn't hit your head and you are talking about DareDevil???

36 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I haven't seen Daredevil yet. Don't spoil that shit for me.  Didn't netflix cancel it???  Must have similarities. The fuck you on. :D 

no idea man, because i didn't watch dare devil either :D  ok fuck off now asshole do what you have to do.