Reminder: The Onimusha Warlords remaster releases on the 15th

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lets support the series and buy this shit.

yeah okay. tbh I thought they can skip that part and release a new onimusha but what the hell. I will buy it because I lost the original game. 

Kinda offtopic but I played the game with my brother while on a camping site. Sounds like a gulag but it's more like a "little town" with a shithouse in the middle lol. 

My grandparents had a place there with a recreational vehicle. Sorry, forget about that shit.

This game owns and we lost the disc we will buy that game again. :glad: 

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Despite having played every games in the series, I've never been that big of a fan. 2 was the best but I never felt like going back to them.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. MAN. 

2 was the worst fucking game in the series. Onimusha 1 = ownage by default one of the ps2 games that owwwwn

2 = awful (ok, I never played it, just a bit maybe half)  3 = ownage

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, kaz said:

WHAT. THE. FUCK. MAN. 

2 was the worst fucking game in the series. Onimusha 1 = ownage by default one of the ps2 games that owwwwn

This.  

I enjoyed them all, but 1>3>2 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, kaz said:

WHAT. THE. FUCK. MAN. 

Onimusha 1 was basic as fuck, terrible game. It's RE with a sword and nowhere near as good. I liked it back then because it was a early PS2 game, that's about it. I mean it's biggest competition was The Bouncer...

The more RPG-ish feel of 2 was better to me from what I remember. And multiple characters.

3 was kinda like the first but with way higher production values and Jean Reno, decent game. Amazing CGI.

Dawn of Dreams could have been a good action game but it wasn't.

They all suck now that I think about it. One of the worst Capcom series for sure. Glad it's dead and buried. Suck my dick.

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Onimusha 1 was basic as fuck, terrible game. It's RE with a sword and nowhere near as good. I liked it back then because it was a early PS2 game, that's about it. I mean it's biggest competition was The Bouncer...

The more RPG-ish feel of 2 was better to me from what I remember. And multiple characters.

3 was kinda like the first but with way higher production values and Jean Reno, decent game. Amazing CGI.

Dawn of Dreams could have been a good action game but it wasn't.

They all suck now that I think about it. One of the worst Capcom series for sure. Glad it's dead and buried. Suck my dick.

bro, first mistake nobody gives a shit about dawn of dreams LOL

1 and 3 are the best easily. Like you mention jean reno holy shit every part in 3 with him is godlike and with his girlfriend with the assault rifle.

The puzzles in 3 are fucking awesome. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

:poop: > 2 > 3 > 1 > Dawn of Shit

That's the right one.

:(   I had to end my post early bc I read that reply. Makes me sad.

the original onimusha is easily the best

2 is lacking 

and 3 is fresh as fuck the intro movie where people get slaughtered is waaaayyy better than 2

get a fucking grip, fanboy ramza

I meant the intro to 3 is really cool. It takes place in paris alright, coincidence, ramza, you don't like that? :jordan3:

Edited by kaz
3 minutes ago, kaz said:

bro, first mistake nobody gives a shit about dawn of dreams LOL

1 and 3 are the best easily. Like you mention jean reno holy shit every part in 3 with him is godlike and with his girlfriend with the assault rifle.

The puzzles in 3 are fucking awesome. 

It's been so long since I played any of them. My opinion would probably change if I replayed them but that's not happening. 

What was so bad about 2 exactly? I remember it was too easy, but that could apply to the whole series.

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

the original onimusha is easily the best

2 is lacking 

and 3 is fresh as fuck the intro movie where people get slaughtered is waaaayyy better than 2

get a fucking grip, fanboy ramza

I meant the intro to 3 is really cool. It takes place in paris alright, coincidence, ramza, you don't like that? :jordan3:

Watching the intro was more enjoyable than playing it. rofl

But man, if the general consensus is truly that Onimusha 1 is the best, then yeah, this series is definitely shite.

Fun fact, I still own Onimusha 1 for PS2. I'm thinking of putting it in the toilet and sending you a pic of it. 

3 is definetly the best one in the series. The multiple playable characters, the pacing, the weapons, puzzles, boss fights, and even the story was intense and had lots of great moments. 

I really like 2 and dawn of dreams, despite the hate they seem to get. 

1 is good, the problem is that the Xbox port, Genma onimusha,  added a ton of good features so by default it should have been the one they decided to remaster, not warlords.

Onimusha 2 is great btw. It’s very different, they tried to incorporate a lot of RPG elements with mixed results but I liked the change. The way you swapped items with other characters in the hub area could have been better explained though.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Upvote 1