Playing Tera Online on PS4, the combat is amazing

This game is from 2011, and I think this is the best MMO combat I have ever experienced. 

It's worth a download to fuck around in, its very fun, and feels like it was made with a controller in mind unlike say FFXIV. 

Pity the MMOs are so shit now. We got two sub MMOs with Wow and FFXIV, the rest are being poisoned with F2P exploitive trash. Also nothing interesting seems to have been done lately either, Black Desert Online is the last interesting take on an MMO and it'd almost 5 years old. 

The combat is fucking awful. You have no idea how mmo rpgs or arpgs work. I'm sorry aza but stick to single player games or the occasional FFXIV session.

games releasing on PS4 doesn't make them "good". I wish I didn't tell you about PoE at this point. Hardcore games aren't for you.

Tera online sucks, it's an awful game.

Black Desert sucks too. You have no idea what you are talking about as always, aza. I'm sorry. You are a faggot sony fanboy. Get a brain.

Edited by kaz
1 hour ago, kaz said:

The combat is fucking awful. You have no idea how mmo rpgs or arpgs work. I'm sorry aza but stick to single player games or the occasional FFXIV session.

games releasing on PS4 doesn't make them "good". I wish I didn't tell you about PoE at this point. Hardcore games aren't for you.

Tera online sucks, it's an awful game.

Black Desert sucks too. You have no idea what you are talking about as always, aza. I'm sorry. You are a faggot sony fanboy. Get a brain.

Tab targeting MMO combat is still the standard, what does combat in anyway that even remotely different other than Black Desert lately. 

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Tab targeting MMO combat is still the standard, what does combat in anyway that even remotely different other than Black Desert lately. 

Tab targeting MMO's like you say are WAY better than action mmorpgs. most of them are shallow. Games like FFXIV are more complex than action bullshit.

7 hours ago, kaz said:

Tab targeting MMO's like you say are WAY better than action mmorpgs. most of them are shallow. Games like FFXIV are more complex than action bullshit.

It's a matter of fatigue. Wow is still the top 3 MMOS right now, but it's 15 years old. Tired of it, no matter how good it is for example.