Sea of Thieves just wont die :glad:

45996986874_a8d89602fe_k.jpg

Summit1G single handedly reignited the love people have for the game, and it's much better now.  He's been playing it exclusively for more than a month and a half straight.

LMAO Atlas... LMAO where's Red Dead Online? :mj: 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing exclusive.  Love it.

He can play what he wants but if your argument for SoT not being dead is if Summit decides to play it or not then the game is in even worse shape than I thought 

More and more streamers are getting into it.  The game's popularity is coming back.  Earlier there was more than 120K+ viewers and the game was #2.     Now that it's later it's dro

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

is it fun now?

Always was.  There's more variety and different loot as well as new kinds of cannon balls which have different effects.  There's also NPC Skeleton ships that sail around and try to kill you.

Basically, there's more ways to find loot which makes you feel like you're doing more.

The game is honestly great.  The sailing is just perfectly balanced and the core gameplay is great.

If I could say anything, it's that the game is starting to reach its promise.  There was always a great game there, but people focused too much on what wasn't there instead of having fun with what was.  Now there's more, and more yet to come.

I don't think ill ever get into online only games that force teamwork and cooperation because its only fun if its people you know. None of my friends IRL play those kind of games.

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

I don't think ill ever get into online only games that force teamwork and cooperation because its only fun if its people you know. None of my friends IRL play those kind of games.

I feel you.  I'm honestly the exact same way... but Sea of Thieves is actually different.  Almost everyone I played with had mics and they were all cool and nice.  Once you sort of know what you're doing, it's fun having everyone take on their jobs and complete the tasks.  Same with digging treasure from maps.  Finding the X's is kind of tedious in the beginning, but eventually you learn how to read the maps really well and can find them in no time.

This isn't like FPS games or MMOs and shit where people will totally treat you like a fuck if you aren't pulling 100% of your weight.  It's slower paced and people are nice.  Of course, that goes for your crewmates... others can and will just kill you repeatedly. :D 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Why didn't you post the numbers when they were below 10K earlier? :tom:

Because they were blow 10k, dummy.  :drake: 

Why don't you want to talk about the fact that people are watching it now? :danylol: