Just booted up Elder Scrolls Online

I wonder if Bethesda can fix Fallout 76 like how they sorta fixed Elder Scrolls online.

It could very well be the reason why they thought they could release a shallow video game for full price, and let people subsidize future content so that they can create DLC add-ons.

9 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Wait is this an MMO. Or single player with online elements. 

are you dumb or something? it's an mmo if you are talking about the tutorial, well it's just that: a fucking tutorial

Just now, Team 2019 said:

It's all instanced. It even loads each time you enter a house. 

So it's basically a single player game? I don't mind to be honest. But it's so ugly. :(

They intentionally built it on an MMO engine, so I don't think it uses Gamebryo.

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Is the elder scrolls online good or am I gonna get raped with wannabe MLGers?

Apparently its an anti social single player MMO mostly. I mean there is no way the PVP isn't a complete joke with this combat, and PVE groups will also be trash with this combat. 

Edited by Team 2019
17 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Apparently its an anti social single player MMO mostly. I mean there is no way the PVP isn't a complete joke with this combat, and PVE groups will also be trash with this combat. 

yeah the combat is weird without cds at all. only GCD. but I was told you have rotations like every other game. I found out a rotation to increase my DPS as a nightblade. 

it was a dual dagger DoT based build. I sometimes play for an hour but lose interest pretty fast, idk i'm like level 30 or something. The quests are really good  but dungeons suck, everyone is over leveled and rush through. 

I was told the endgame is some trial bullshit (12 man raids, where you have to beat your best time) which means your rush as fast as possible again. the other thing is crafting, people spent every day to farm materials. so lame.