• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

meanwhile in japan      

LMFAO the retards

The only IRL incel here is probably just you , jerry. lmao   youre 40 and live with your brother

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, bhytre said:

LMFAO the retards :rofl:

Gillette retard.png

This is legitimately funny.

2shit about the video.  Lotta thin-skinned snowflakes in here. :cruise: 

• Haha 1

Not only is it hilarious that weak men are threatened by a goddamn shaving commercial.........but I like how there's a line in the commercial that completely debunks  a thread from this past weekend regarding the use of a word.

:blessed:

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Surprise, surprise. NPCs McWeak and Jederpey are having issues with this thread. :D 

No surprise you got triggered when we pointed out you crying about a Gillette ad. :cruise: 

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

So much cringe, even using clips from The Young Turks lmfao :tom: 

So tiring to see men get demonized all the time, why can't these companies just sell their products and be quiet? :pffft:

everything was actually fine with that, and cool, and risky, but poignant (I wonder who made it? such a thought risker! ), except I'm sure there are some REAL women mad at the thought that any men are being taught to stop hitting on them.  I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut lol. "Hey Sweetie??"from a model?   :tom:  makeitstopsaysnogirl

men LEARN to become men and what society tells you is not always what's really going on in the underbelly. If I were YOU, trust your own sight and experiment as a man. And yes, be wary of pansy shit. There is pansy shit in that commercial.  Still I personally like the whole social order bit in a commercial. It didn't have to try to answer for one gender and mankind. Cool of them to try. 

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

No surprise you got triggered when we pointed out you crying about a Gillette ad. :cruise: 

I'm crying from laughter. :rofl: Meanwhile you're white knighting for a WOKE toxic masculinity bullshit ad. LMAO

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

giphy.gif

They're coming for you.  Gillette is coming for you and they're gonna make you date Caitlyn Jenner and call her "she".  Your days are numbered.  :cruise: 

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

They're coming for you.  Gillette is coming for you and they're gonna make you date Caitlyn Jenner and call her "she".  Your days are numbered.  :cruise: 

:brett:

The only thing missing, at this point, are weekly groups at the local YMCA of all of these limp-dicked incels sitting in a circle and going "rabble rabble!" about things that triggered them during the past week.

But then again..........it appears that this forum is turning into a virtual self-help group for the helplessly flaccccccccid.:drake:

• Remij locked this topic