Gillette gets woke

4 minutes ago, McWicked said:

We've moved from "it was bad" to "it had no effect".  :smug: 

No we're still at the part where we're laughing at you for claiming it grew Nike's base according to its stock price.

Edited by Saucer
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

meanwhile in japan      

LMFAO the retards

The only IRL incel here is probably just you , jerry. lmao   youre 40 and live with your brother

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

No we're still at the part where we're laughing at you for claiming it grew Nike's base according to its stock price.

Meh, I misread.  Point still stands: it was a successful ad campaign.

30 minutes ago, McWicked said:

If you shave with Gillette, you'll turn into the big gay.   They're coming for you, Slow Johnny.  They're coming for you and they're gonna make you into an LGBTQIA+ member and there's nothing you can do about it.

Deep State Gillette. :cruise: 

What does toxic masculinity has to do with the LGBTQRSTUVW+- community? 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

What does toxic masculinity has to do with the LGBTQRSTUVW+- community? 

Buy Gillette razors or else you'll find out the hard way! :roff: 

7 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Buy Gillette razors or else you'll find out the hard way! :roff: 

I think you've been hanging out with Jerry too much, your sense of humor is lacking. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I think you've been hanging out with Jerry too much, your sense of humor is lacking. 

Untrue: I think a bunch of white guys throwing a hissy fit at a razor commercial is pretty funny. :smug: 

Edited by McWicked
Just now, McWicked said:

Untrue: I think a bunch of white guys throwing a hissy fit at a razor commercial is pretty funny.

Fun fact: not a single razor was shown in that commercial politicized propaganda . 

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

I rest my case. :rawf: 

You think it's just a normal razor commercial? They don't even have a product to sell in the whole thing. You're in denial over a politicized piece of shit.:danylol: 

3 hours ago, Saucer said:

No I didn't. And you smell. Get a job. Stop being a disappointment to your mom.

Yes, you clearly did.

You're backing out because you already know trying to make that argument wasn't going to fly. Don't take your bitterness out on me.

Best the best a Saucer can get. lol

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

LOL the only places.............THE ONLY PLACES..........where this has been getting discussion this past week is from places where alt-right'ers gather.

Joe Rogan knows that he attracts alt-right'ers, and that is why he talks about these subjects.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL the only places.............THE ONLY PLACES..........where this has been getting discussion this past week is from places where alt-right'ers gather.

Joe Rogan knows that he attracts alt-right'ers, and that is why he talks about these subjects.

Lmao here is comes with the alt right bullshit again! :npc:

Joe speaks for the average man. The middle. He's not racist, he's not homophobic, he likes to learn new ideas and is open to everything as long as it makes logical sense. You on the other hand are close minded as fuck and won't even bend on a single issue no matter how much evidence is thrown at you. 

• Upvote 2

It's so alt right to not like a condescending ad directed towards all men simply because their biology is not as "woke" as lefties want it to be. Human nature is evil :feelsbadman:

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Lmao here is comes with the alt right bullshit again! :npc:

Joe speaks for the average man. The middle. He's not racist, he's not homophobic, he likes to learn new ideas and is open to everything as long as it makes logical sense. You on the other hand are close minded as fuck and won't even bend on a single issue no matter how much evidence is thrown at you. 

I like how you tried to hide your anger behind the pretense of being a humble, enlightened individual.

Alt-right'ers definitely use Rogan. And Rogan knows it.

This is EASY catnip for him to get views. He called the commercial "disturbing", and starts pandering.

As we can tell...........the pandering is working on you.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I like how you tried to hide your anger behind the pretense of being a humble, enlightened individual.

Alt-right'ers definitely use Rogan. And Rogan knows it.

This is EASY catnip for him to get views. He called the commercial "disturbing", and starts pandering.

As we can tell...........the pandering is working on you.

Alt righters use facts and logic? Gotcha. What would you like them to use if the alt right lord of the world Joe rogan isn't good enough for you? Should they quote CNN? 

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Alt righters use facts and logic? Gotcha. What would you like them to use if the alt right lord of the world Joe rogan isn't good enough for you? Should they quote CNN? 

Really? What facts did Rogan state in that video.

I'll wait.

Lmao I love the spin of painting men who are upset over these useless re-education ad campaigns as being weak and insecure. 

Reality is weak men create these sorts of ads attacking masculinity because they're bitter and insecure about their own inability to integrate their masculinity into being a successful leader and protector. Jealously of other strong men turning into resentment. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Vini said:

Lmao I love the spin of painting men who are upset over these useless re-education ad campaigns as being weak and insecure. 

Reality is weak men create these sorts of ads attacking masculinity because they're bitter and insecure about their own inability to integrate their masculinity into being a successful leader and protector. Jealously of other strong men turning into resentment. 

Literally beta's feeding beta logic into society. If they can emasculate masculine men then they stand a chance to breed, it's so obvious the narrative here.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Remij locked this topic