• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

meanwhile in japan      

LMFAO the retards

The only IRL incel here is probably just you , jerry. lmao   youre 40 and live with your brother

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

If you don't agree with bullshit feminist propaganda about men. YOU ARE HAVING A MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!11

What logic. lmao 

I don't need logic.

I just need to show your posts. LOL

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Or maybe you should explain yourself.

See with the multiple posts you've spent avoiding explaining yourself...........you could've explained yourself several posts ago.

Having to explain George Carlin brutally honest and direct humor. :D It's not very complicated.

Yeah, I'm not doing it. Figure it out yourself, I don't quite give a shit if you get it or not. That's your problem.

If I were Gillette, I'd just double down.  The tears of manly masculine men that are totally not afraid of this ad are so delicious.  :cruise: 

Lemme float this:

Gillette: The Most Triggered a Man Can Get. :roff: 

EDIT:

image.png.c40f9479dd1213b7aa339b359719e17f.png

Oh shit, son! :roff: 

Edited by McWicked
1 minute ago, McWicked said:

We've got them so wound up that they're absolutely BEGGING to get on the Jerry-Go-Round to distract from the Great Triggering™. :cruise: 

Dude........these guys are 600% madder on Page 9 of this thread than they were on Page 1. Good Lord.

They need the calming presence of a Man to bring them down.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I don't need logic.

I just need to show your posts. LOL

Sure thing, sweetie.

We're currently planning a scream at the sky protest in front of Gillete headquarters. You coming?

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

If I were Gillette, I'd just double down.  The tears of manly masculine men that are totally not afraid of this ad are so delicious.  :cruise: 

Lemme float this:

Gillette: The Most Triggered a Man Can Get. :roff: 

If you really support them go back 1000 worth of razors and post it on here. Otherwise; you support raping women. Up to u

Just now, jehurey said:

Dude........these guys are 600% madder on Page 9 of this thread than they were on Page 1. Good Lord.

They need the calming presence of a Man to bring them down.

Absolutely CUNT-SHUNTED! :cruise: 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Jerry claimed I proved his point because I’m NOT offended. Then I said show me someone offended by the OP And he quoted me. :tom:

Lmao he has NO clue where to go, you can see he feels backed into a corner ITT :kaz:

Which means that you lose the argument.

If you agree with me that the commercial is not offensive...........then your and Cooke's entire thread is rendered moot.

If you are offended, then me and MC are correct.

You are in a Catch-22.:jasonj:Did you not understand the part where I had you either way? LOL

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The only factual post he’s made itt. You don’t need it. Not at all. Just no one takes you serious and we all laugh at you. I mean rn I’m laughing bc you’re so offended we aren’t offended. Lmao. 

LOL, i like how he omits the second part of my posts where I said that all I need to prove you are triggered is to just show your posts.

Which, ironically, he couldn't do.

Just now, jehurey said:

Which means that you lose the argument.

If you agree with me that the commercial is not offensive...........then your and Cooke's entire thread is rendered moot.

If you are offended, then me and MC are correct.

You are in a Catch-22.:jasonj:Did you not understand the part where I had you either way? LOL

No, it means you have no touch with reality. I’m not offended, but you SURELY are, and your post right there proved it....AGAIN. 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Sure thing, sweetie.

We're currently planning a scream at the sky protest in front of Gillete headquarters. You coming?

I don't participate in gay orgies. But thanks anyway.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, i like how he omits the second part of my posts where I said that all I need to prove you are triggered is to just show your posts.

Which, ironically, he couldn't do.

I had to stop reading because you were so offended it became cringe. I’m still waiting for you to post the posts you claimed people stated they were offended. 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No, it means you have no touch with reality. I’m not offended, but you SURELY are, and your post right there proved it....AGAIN. 

He just ran away when he realized that he was in a Catch-22.

if you're not offended, then you just proved me correct. Thank you.:blessed:

• Remij locked this topic