• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

meanwhile in japan      

LMFAO the retards

The only IRL incel here is probably just you , jerry. lmao   youre 40 and live with your brother

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Those liberals are definitely the ones that lost their shit.

Mos'Definitely.

I left for 5 minutes, and this is what happened.

tYeWQ7b.png

:tom:

People are quoting me, thus they are having a meltdown.

People don't agree with a toxic masculinity ad, thus they are having a meltdown.

Anything else?

12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The only reason Gillette made this commercial:

https://money.cnn.com/2018/04/19/news/companies/procter-and-gamble/index.html

its all an attempt to get more people onboard. But as I said, paying a 300% markup for razors is not the best men can be and they’ll continue to flop. 

What????

Gilette made this ad................to attract people to its brand?????:merch:

Those deceitful, two-faced sons of bitches!:jonb:

The great part is after I made fun of them losing their shit, they did the most predictable thing they could do and pretend to try and act non-chalant and laugh it off.

Observe:

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

People are quoting me, thus they are having a meltdown.

People don't agree with a toxic masculinity ad, thus they are having a meltdown.

Anything else?

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Lmfao god damn 

But they're still losing their shit, and they know it.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Hopefully they’re not faggots too, right Jehurey? 

Nah, they don't try and hide from something they already admitted to because they realized how embarrassed it makes them look.:jasonj:

And they also don't get butthurt into trying to find 12 year old posts.:blessed:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The great part is after I made fun of them losing their shit, they did the most predictable thing they could do and pretend to try and act non-chalant and laugh it off.

Observe:

Says the guy that loves to call people faggots and says he doesn’t participate in groups of men trying to accomplish anything because they’re having a “gay orgy”

Just now, jehurey said:

Nah, they don't try and hide from something they already admitted to because they realized how embarrassed it makes them look.:jasonj:

And they also don't get butthurt into trying to find 12 year old posts.:blessed:

Stop running. Why do you enjoy calling people faggots? I have a lot more posts I can bring up showing your bigotry, wanna go down that rode?

Just now, ghostz said:

Says the guy that loves to call people faggots and says he doesn’t participate in groups of men trying to accomplish anything because they’re having a “gay orgy”

Looks like he's turned on the stove again.

If he's losing his shit over 12 year old posts..........I potentially have enough material to keep him mad for the rest of his natural life.

Hell, he'll probably leave my posts from 2014-2018 in his will to force his next of kin to get on here and continue his meltdown.:lawl:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Stop running. Why do you enjoy calling people faggots? I have a lot more posts I can bring up showing your bigotry, wanna go down that rode?

Show them to cooke.

As for why i call people faggot..........that's because a faggot isn't the same as a gay man.

In fact the South Park episode covered this subject quite succinctly.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Looks like he's turned on the stove again.

If he's losing his shit over 12 year old posts..........I potentially have enough material to keep him mad for the rest of his natural life.

Hell, he'll probably leave my posts from 2014-2018 in his will to force his next of kin to get on here and continue his meltdown.:lawl:

So now you’re DEFENDING your use of the word faggot as a slur? Wow, how would the left feel about this? Because I found way more recent ones, guess I’ll just start bumping them as well. 

#JehureyExposed

Just now, jehurey said:

Show them to cooke.

As for why i call people faggot..........that's people a faggot isn't the same as a gay man.

In fact the South Park episode covered this subject quite succinctly.

Sorry bro, you don’t get to determine how people feel when you call them a deragotry word. If I called you a sp*c, I guess I just mean you’re a dumb person. Not Spanish. Duh. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Observe:

People are nonchalant and laugh at my stupid attempt at ownage.

MELTDOWN CONFIRMED.

Everyone is alt-right, everyone is having a meltdown.

Anything else?

Just now, Ramza said:

People are nonchalant and laugh at my stupid attempt at ownage.

MELTDOWN CONFIRMED.

Everyone is alt-right, everyone is having a meltdown.

Anything else?

No, you're pretty much done, it appears.:tom:

• Remij locked this topic