Gillette gets woke

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Sorry bro, you don’t get to determine how people feel when you call them a deragotry word. If I called you a sp*c, I guess I just mean you’re a dumb person. Not Spanish. Duh. 

Sorry bro.............show them to @Cookester15

Also let him know that you just called me a spic

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

meanwhile in japan      

LMFAO the retards

The only IRL incel here is probably just you , jerry. lmao   youre 40 and live with your brother

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, you're pretty much done, it appears.:tom:

Lol you just quoted me and you're acting nonchalant about it and laugh it off.

MELTDOWN CONFIRMED.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry bro.............show them to @Cookester15

Also let him know that you just called me a spic

Yep. Let him take a look himself. You called him a faggot if you think I called you that. But there you go, saying more deragotry terms. 

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Yep. Let him take a look himself. You called him a faggot if you think I called you that. But there you go, saying more deragotry terms. 

Actually you just called him that.:lawl:

On 2012-11-06 at 10:42 PM, jehurey said:

Elizabeth Warren wants to give her victory speech, but hasn't been able to do it because that mega-douche, Scott Brown, is too much of a faggot to give a concession speech.

Too much of a faggot to give a speech? Why you say that, Jerry? You must think gay people just suck dick.....ALL DAY? And why does that make him a “faggot” anyway? 

Weird to see someone support the left, but also HATE gay people. I guess most blacks do this anyway, and Jerry is close enough to that anyway. So I guess it fits?

Edited by ghostz

giphy.gif

he's actually getting madder and madder, and I'm not doing anything..

Except posting in 2012. LOL

I wonder if @Cookester15 wants to see where ghosts ends up with the current slope that he's on. Did ghostz just compare me to black people???

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

giphy.gif

he's actually getting madder and madder, and I'm not doing anything..

Except posting in 2012. LOL

I wonder if @Cookester15 wants to see where ghosts ends up with the current slope that he's on. Did ghostz just compare me to black people???

Is there something wrong with black people? Seems like it if you’re upset about being compared. This is gonna get good. We know you hate gays, but tell us about how you hate blacks now too. :patrice:

Just now, ghostz said:

Is there something wrong with black people? Seems like it if you’re upset about being compared. This is gonna get good. We know you hate gays, but tell us about how you hate blacks now too. :patrice:

Maybe the person who brought up black people first...........should explain themselves.

I really wonder if @Cookester15 wants to see ghost answer that question.:reg:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Maybe the person who brought up black people first...........should explain themselves.

I really wonder if @Cookester15 wants to see ghost answer that question.:reg:

4 posts in a row tagging Cooke, all because I exposed you. LOL you can tell he’s sweating hard now. 

Edited by ghostz
  • Remij locked this topic