Gillette gets woke

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The only thing missing, at this point, are weekly groups at the local YMCA of all of these limp-dicked incels sitting in a circle and going "rabble rabble!" about things that triggered them during the past week.

But then again..........it appears that this forum is turning into a virtual self-help group for the helplessly flaccccccccid.:drake:

They're just so easily offended.  Snowflakes, the lot of them. :cruise: 

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

meanwhile in japan      

LMFAO the retards

The only IRL incel here is probably just you , jerry. lmao   youre 40 and live with your brother

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, McWicked said:

They're just so easily offended.  Snowflakes, the lot of them. :cruise: 

Go smash that like button and pound that subscribe button. 

We need to stop being so fragile. Stop denying biology, boys ARE boys, they do and behave certain ways because that is who they are! We can't engineer our behaviours and expect great results, all this will do is make us even weaker when facing adversity. 

Just now, McWicked said:

You're in a thread crying about a Gillette ad. :cruise: 

Stating fact. The Gillette ad is specially telling men they need to be weak and soft because masculinity is toxic. If you want to deny biology then go right ahead. 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Stating fact. The Gillette ad is specially telling men they need to be weak and soft because masculinity is toxic. If you want to deny biology then go right ahead. 

It's a Gillette ad.  It's meant to sell razors.  It's got you talking about it, so clearly it's doing its job.

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

It's a Gillette ad.  It's meant to sell razors.  It's got you talking about it, so clearly it's doing its job.

Yeah it's not selling razors, its political. If they wanna sell razors then show us how well they shave. 

Imagine the toxic environment you'd be in working at gilette if you would not pretend you believe in this commercial .

I'm not sure why companies would risk losing sales because the high ups are alt left idiots that care more about their political believes than selling shit .

9 minutes ago, -GD- said:

kid - "bro imma  get dat girl's number"

friend - (stops him) "don't man. that's social assault." 

this commercial is terrible. 

lol what :D  i guess i have to watch it, but the first 30 seconds are almost killing me :D 

3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Lemme stop you right there, Cook.  :cruise: 

Why would I want to buy their razors now? If Nintendo put out an ad telling you to man the fuck up and stop being a libtard would you run out and buy a pro controller? 

GD tricked me. wtf

also i have no fucking idea what all this shit has to do with fucking shaving your face?? I didn't see a single fucking person drop their beard, not to mention what kind of sick fucks want to sell gilette to young boys 

11 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Why would I want to buy their razors now? If Nintendo put out an ad telling you to man the fuck up and stop being a libtard would you run out and buy a pro controller? 

I'd buy the next Zelda when it becomes available, yeah.  Because I'm not going to throw a pissy fit over an ad.

18 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

It worked great for battlefield . Oh 

8 minutes ago, McWicked said:

I'd buy the next Zelda when it becomes available, yeah.  Because I'm not going to throw a pissy fit over an ad.

Even if they made link butch and white? 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Even if they made link butch and white? 

It's the sequel to BotW.  They could make link a spitting image of Milo Yiannopolous and I'd probably buy it.

• Remij locked this topic