Gillette gets woke

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Literally beta's feeding beta logic into society. If they can emasculate masculine men then they stand a chance to breed, it's so obvious the narrative here.

Deeno's concept of masculinity is losing his goddamned mind when Gillette releases an advertisement that rustles his jimmies.

So stoic, such strength.  Ladies sliding off bar stools left and right when he walks in the room with his smooth-ish (just a couple missed spots) douche-patch shaved with his replica katana. :cruise: 

Edited by McWicked
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

meanwhile in japan      

LMFAO the retards

The only IRL incel here is probably just you , jerry. lmao   youre 40 and live with your brother

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Deeno's concept of masculinity is losing his goddamned mind when Gillette releases an advertisement that russles his jimmies.

So stoic, such strength.  Ladies sliding off bar stools left and right when he walks in the room with his smooth-ish (just a couple missed spots) douche-patch shaved with his replica katana. :cruise: 

Masculinity is not a male only trait. Women can integrate their masculinity into being great leaders, parents, protectors as well. 

The ad misses the mark in every possible way, it's social constructionist nonsense. Men aren't responsible for psychopath men who rape and sexually harass people. They're not responsible for "enabling" them or for stoping them. That's why we have laws and law enforcement. 

There is no such thing as toxic masculinity or femininity there's normal people like most of us and then there are psycho predators. 

Edited by Vini
26 minutes ago, Vini said:

Masculinity is not a male only trait. Women can integrate their masculinity into being great leaders, parents, protectors as well. 

The ad misses the mark in every possible way, it's social constructionist nonsense. Men aren't responsible for psychopath men who rape and sexually harass people. They're not responsible for "enabling" them or for stoping them. That's why we have laws and law enforcement. 

There is no such thing as toxic masculinity or femininity there's normal people like most of us and then there are psycho predators. 

Well it sounds like Gillette decided to...overturn the tables. :roff: 

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Guess women are more manly than today's average alt-right'er.

Because they're not bitching like there's no tomorrow over an ad from a shaving company.

If their shaving company told them to stop being whiney entitled bitches who expect the world without working hard then yeah I'm sure they'd complain about it. 

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

If their shaving company told them to stop being whiney entitled bitches who expect the world without working hard then yeah I'm sure they'd complain about it. 

Commercial literally showing nervous women who are jealous and anxious of other women who have nicer bodies and are more physically capable, and them coming to the realization that they can be better.

Jesus dude........you're embarrassing us.

Man up, for christssakes.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Commercial literally showing nervous women who are jealous and anxious of other women who have nicer bodies and are more physically capable, and them coming to the realization that they can be better.

Jesus dude........you're embarrassing us.

Man up, for christssakes.

Gillette doesn't need to mansplain to its customers. What aren't you getting? If you were in charge of their marketing department would you actually greenlight that commercial? 

The one you posted is not even remotely similar. Is it painting all women as shallow whores?  Nope. Its about self esteem. If the Gillette ad was about self esteem then no one would have a problem with it.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Gillette doesn't need to mansplain to its customers. What aren't you getting? If you were in charge of their marketing department would you actually greenlight that commercial? 

The one you posted is not even remotely similar. Is it painting all women as shallow whores?  Nope. Its about self esteem. If the Gillette ad was about self esteem then no one would have a problem with it.

Dude, are you intentionally trying to look like a stereotype?

I do like that you now understand what mansplaining is and how its looked down upon.  You're slowly gettin' there!

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dude, are you intentionally trying to look like a stereotype?

I do like that you now understand what mansplaining is and how its looked down upon.  You're slowly gettin' there!

What stereotype am I intentionally trying to look like sweetie pie? Come on sweeeeeetie tell me!

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

What stereotype am I intentionally trying to look like sweetie pie? Come on sweeeeeetie tell me!

A butthurt alt-right'er whose only strategy is to claim to be victimized and impersonate other people.

hit-the-nail-on-the-head-gif-4.gif

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

5 years ago nobody would have thought the alt left would be worse than the alt right be here we are :D

that's because nobody expected the alt-right to turn into crying butthurts who are threatened by commercials.

you guys make 4 ft, 90lbs college girls seem more capable of danger.

Maybe Low T clinics should start advertising more.

Just now, jehurey said:

that's because nobody expected the alt-right to turn into crying butthurts who are threatened by commercials.

you guys make 4 ft, 90lbs college girls seem more capable of danger.

Maybe Low T clinics should start advertising more.

You alt left woman are weak , hateful , liars . Lol . Embarrassing

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

You alt left woman are weak , hateful , liars . Lol . Embarrassing

You want me to go speak to the 4ft women for you?

Tell them to stop hurting?

If you want me to, I'll do it. I'll take care of it for you.:jasonj:

Bullshit social re-engineering propaganda has to be called out for what it is.

but bu you guys are mad about a commercial.

What commercial, the razor commercial that doesn't talk about razors and shaving at all for two minutes? :kaz:

• Remij locked this topic