hemp oils/ cbd oils on amazon

5 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Aren't you in Japan?  I've heard they are strict as fuck on drugs, there.

no unfortunately i'm not.   US.

And I'm not trying to get HIGH on hemp or cbd oil. sleep anxiety depression, not a scam.  It's not even for me. 

4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

no unfortunately i'm not.   US.

And I'm not trying to get HIGH on hemp or cbd oil. sleep anxiety depression, not a scam.  It's not even for me. 

What state are you in?

23 minutes ago, kokujin said:

:|

I'm in GOfuckyouville.  It's bordering YOUCREEP and DUDEREALLY 

Different states have different marijuana laws, you bipolar git. :D

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

:|

I'm in GOfuckyouville.  It's bordering YOUCREEP and DUDEREALLY 

koko lives somewhere in someones toilette because he has no job :( 

Just now, kaz said:

Bildergebnis für hackerman

:D 

Actually I remember. :face:

He mentioned it once during the mid-term election thread, and how he didn't see the need to vote or some such logic.

I didn't. MN won the blue vote.I voted for Bernie which was neccessary and close. Didn't vote Obama cuz he won anyways and 

fuck.  :(  stop hacking me.  Seriously tho I think this hemp oils on amazon thing is a chinese scam. There are so many, and I think there's hundreds of fake reviews.. All placebo. But I have a friend who wants to try it.  Birthday gift. 

what should I get?

Just now, lostfool said:

You want full spectrum CBD oil.  Yes they work.  I use it for anxiety and inflammation

that ain't bullshit?  You may be the right one.

Are any of them on AMAZON legit? They can't sell CBD as far as I know. And... is the best hemp oil comparable to some CBD?  Are you sure you've tried both?

and,do they REPUTABLY keep the THC content low 0.03% even in ''full spectrum CBD oil"products?  

Honestly when you search FSCBD shit just gets more expensive. Where do you get your stuff?

11 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Minnesota.

Welp, wikipedia says it's legal for medicinal use, so just go get a license for it.  Kokujin'll probably have to give up his right to guns, but let's be honest, he's black and a gun would just increase his chances of being shot by a white cop that fear'd for his life, so it's a win-win, really.

3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

that ain't bullshit?  You may be the right one.

Are any of them on AMAZON legit? They can't sell CBD as far as I know. And... is the best hemp oil comparable to some CBD?  Are you sure you've tried both?

and,do they REPUTABLY keep the THC content low 0.03% even in ''full spectrum CBD oil"products?  

Honestly when you search FSCBD shit just gets more expensive. Where do you get your stuff?

Here is the one I get https://forsundayscaries.com

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

thanks.  Any decent ones on amazon? Or any idea if they're fake or real?  I'd really appreciate a look.  I have gift card money on there..

Nothing on Amazon is CBD oil.  It is all hemp.  

7 hours ago, lostfool said:

Nothing on Amazon is CBD oil.  It is all hemp.  

already fucking wrote that. still fucking asking.  told you I have gift card money there. It's like you can't comprehend what's important to .. me,or anyone but you, but most importantly the person asking the question.