Why are the left biology deniers and the right climate change deniers?

Science isn't meant to be used for sides, it's supposed to be indisputable facts. How can you on one side believe climatologists that the earth is heating up and then go and deny biologists that there are differences between sexes and genders? And vice versa.  

I'm starting to think the real "woke" is being a centrist. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Scientifical” 

You are too complacent 

The fucking left think this is a documentary   

Climate change deniers actually point out scientifical facts to back up their claims and points out bogus statistics like ''%97 of scientists agree that global warming is real'', which was completely debunked, scientist themselves whose studies were used to point that out debunked it themselves.

Biology/anatomy deniers points out to their feelings...

The planet went through warming phases many times before, this isn't the first time. I'm not a climate change deniers, it is happening but it's also a shit excuse that is being used for political reasons such as imposing carbon taxes. It's a whole other thing.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Climate change deniers actually point out scientifical facts to back up their claims and points out bogus statistics like ''%97 of scientists agree that global warming is real'', which was completely debunked, scientist themselves whose studies were used to point that out debunked it themselves.

The planet went through warming phases many times before, this isn't the first time. I'm not a climate change deniers, it is happening but it's also a shit excuse that is being used for political reasons such as imposing carbon taxes. It's a whole other thing.

Lol. Because reducing toxic emissions is bad for our health? There's a lot more people getting rich off pumping garbage into our atmosphere than those trying to remove it. It's also simple science to see that the more co2 we have in the atmosphere the less heat can escape. A prime example is Venus. 

41 minutes ago, Ramza said:

“Scientifical” :mjpls:

• Haha 4

I don't think MOST  people are saying there's no differences between the genders. 

They're saying gender doesn't end with anatomy. AKA anatomy doesn't define gender. 

Someone with a dick CAN be a girl, but not everyone, or most, with a dick will feel like they are a girl deep down. Likewise someone with a vagina can be a man depending on how they genuinely feel inside and their life history.  

make sense?

2 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Lol. Because reducing toxic emissions is bad for our health? There's a lot more people getting rich off pumping garbage into our atmosphere than those trying to remove it. It's also simple science to see that the more co2 we have in the atmosphere the less heat can escape. A prime example is Venus. 

Pretty funny coming from a redneck who only drive big ass trucks.

8 hours ago, Ramza said:

I shouldn't be surprised, but... :roff: 

14 minutes ago, McWicked said:

I shouldn't be surprised, but... :roff: 

What? There are plenty of experts in the field who says it's not something to worry about. The ice caps aren't going to melt entirely and it's not going to be permanent.

Like I said, I'm not a climate change denier myself. The planet is warming up, by a few degrees, but it's supposed to be a phase. The planet went in warming and colder periods many times before.

A lot of scientist who studies were used for that claim them debunked it, claiming that their studies weren't properly asses and had nothing to do with an apocalyptic scenario where the seas are going to rise up and destroy the coastlines.

Like yes, human activities is warming up the planet but it's not a real issue.

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Like I said, I'm not a climate change denier myself.

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

it's not something to worry about. The ice caps aren't going to melt entirely and it's not going to be permanent.

:roff: :roff: :roff: :roff: 

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

:roff: :roff: :roff: :roff: 

What a compelling argument.

The planet went through more drastic warming and cooling periods way before human activities was even a thing.