Why are the left biology deniers and the right climate change deniers?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Scientifical” 

You are too complacent 

The fucking left think this is a documentary   

20 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Stop being children @ghostz @jehurey

you're right we should stick to what we were talking about

so what were we talking about again, oh yes ghosts responded to my post and started it off:

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Scientifically we are entering a known phase of the earth. Scientifically we have never been in this type of phase of the earth with the population we currently have. 

^both facts, anything else is speculation 

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

But you just completely undermined your own viewpoint.

If we know that the Earth's population is only going in one direction, and we know what the Earth can and cannot sustain.........please provide me the scenario where NOTHING BAD happens?

You're trying to play stupid. All you are saying is that the AMOUNT of harm to the environment cannot be exactly know, and is "therefore only speculation"

You didn't disprove the scenario of harm to the environment, did you?

There's no point in trying to sound smart when you are still attempting to say nothing.

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

That last sentence of yours describes your post. 

And Jerry, since you know, what is going to happen? I’d LOVE to know. 

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

To start off...............you just tried running away from your own post. But I'll get to that later.

Yeah, increased population will increase warming and cause erratic changes in climate, which will affect our ability to grow food if we don't have predictable geographical climate data in order to plan on. Food supply is affected, leading to famine and a fight for resources.

That qualifies as a NEGATIVE outcome.

There you go.

You know that this is the outcome, your main complaint is that we can't nail down the specific of when, and by how much.......therefore you try to call it a wash in order to debunk it.

So now let's go back to the question I asked you FIRST.......answer it.  Avoid answering it, and you automatically lose.

Proceed ahead:blessed:

41 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you're right we should stick to what we were talking about

so what were we talking about again, oh yes ghosts responded to my post and started it off:

Proceed ahead:blessed:

Whole bunch of nothing ITP.  Just like people who think there are more than two genders. :juggle:

Edited by ghostz
6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Now that's edgey dude!!!!!!!!

LOL George Carlin renounced his past ideology as he neared his death and became religious in the hope's of getting into heaven.

Even though his opinions come with an expiration date, this is the most credible person whose youtube video you've posted thus far :tom:

13 hours ago, Ramza said:

Another compelling argument.

A compelling argument is the exact opposite response needed to a laughable premise.  You think Climate Change isn't real.  That's clear, so I just laugh at you.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Now that's edgey dude!!!!!!!!

LOL George Carlin renounced his past ideology as he neared his death and became religious in the hope's of getting into heaven.

Even though his opinions come with an expiration date, this is the most credible person whose youtube video you've posted thus far :tom:

What does finding religion at the end of his life has to do with anything?

I'm surprised you didn't call him an alt-right. :tom: 

Just now, McWicked said:

A compelling argument is the exact opposite response needed to a laughable premise.  You think Climate Change isn't real.  That's clear, so I just laugh at you.

I never said that, idiot. :D I even specified on multiple occasion that I do acknowledge climate change, it's the ramification that I don't agree with.

You can't make argumentations and you can't even fucking read. :D Congratulations on being a dumbass.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

What does finding religion at the end of his life has to do with anything?

I'm surprised you didn't call him an alt-right. :tom: 

His give no fuck attitude about things like that directly stem from his anti-theist comedy act.

Dude.......Dennis Miller is a direct descendant of his comedy, practically copying it. It definitely became right-wing attitude comedy.

Which is fine.............for a comedy act.

Because that is what it is..............anybody STUPID enough to consider it a reference-point for how they should think is nothing more than a weak person who thinks they're cool, but actually comes off looking sadder.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

His give no fuck attitude about things like that directly stem from his anti-theist comedy act.

Dude.......Dennis Miller is a direct descendant of his comedy, practically copying it. It definitely became right-wing attitude comedy.

Which is fine.............for a comedy act.

Because that is what it is..............anybody STUPID enough to consider it a reference-point for how they should think is nothing more than a weak person who thinks they're cool, but actually comes off looking sadder.

So he is alt-right... :D 

What is said in that comedy skit is so true. The planet is doing fine, it's us that are fucked. Try to counter argument that.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I never said that, idiot. :D I even specified on multiple occasion that I do acknowledge climate change, it's the ramification that I don't agree with.

"guiz, guiz...now i'm not an anti-vaxxer, but don't you think it's odd how all the autists have been vaccinated?!?" - You

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Someone is not blindly following the climate change religion!!!

Goddamn, you're going full Deeno.  Do you think the moon landing was faked?  We've got the whole cake, I'm just wondering if you'll give us the cherry on top. :drake: 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

So he is alt-right... :D 

What is said in that comedy skit is so true. The planet is doing fine, it's us that are fucked. Try to counter argument that.

Sure.

George Carlin.........if you can believe it.........is not an expert in Environmental Sciences.

For a regular person, that would enough to not take what he says as a source of education on a subject.

.....for a regular person.

I have a question............were trying to troll people by posting this? I really can't tell. LOL

3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Goddamn, you're going full Deeno.  Do you think the moon landing was faked?  We've got the whole cake, I'm just wondering if you'll give us the cherry on top. :drake: 

We can't even discuss it without being labeled somehow. :hest: Even when I agreed that the phenomenon was real 3 times in this thread, your main line of defense was to call me a denier and laugh it off. :D 

That's not how scientific studies are discussed. 

And I love when you try to bring things that are completely irrelevant to the subject matter. Somehow not believing in apocalyptic scenarios of climate change also means that I think the moon landing is fake and vaccines is the cause of autism. LOL, you're reaching, hard.