Why are the left biology deniers and the right climate change deniers?

Just now, jehurey said:

You responded to make a specific argument about climate change.

Last chance..........are you going to answer it?

Or run away?

What arguement? You didn’t make one claim in your entire post.  Anyway, as I said, I’ll no longer be responding to spam posts ITT. Scroll up and see if you want to be part of the debate, otherwise, It’ll be pretty quiet ITT for you. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Scientifical” 

You are too complacent 

The fucking left think this is a documentary   

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

What arguement? You didn’t make one claim in your entire post.  Anyway, as I said, I’ll no longer be responding to spam posts ITT. Scroll up and see if you want to be part of the debate, otherwise, It’ll be pretty quiet ITT for you. 

And runs away again.

I even highlighted the key points of the argument in red...........and he tries to play dumb and pretend to not see them. LOL

Yup, he is done, alright.

Just now, Cookester15 said:

There are 2 biological genders in all species of mammals. 

Considering the only mammal that can communicate the concept of gender to us is homo sapiens (that I know of), I'm going to guess that you don't have a peer-reviewed scientific study to back this up with.

Because, you know, you don't want to be a biology denier.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Considering the only mammal that can communicate the concept of gender to us is homo sapiens (that I know of), I'm going to guess that you don't have a peer-reviewed scientific study to back this up with.

Because, you know, you don't want to be a biology denier.

Holy shit you guys are insane lol

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Holy shit you guys are insane lol

"Do you have a scientific study to back up that claim?"

"ZOMG insanity!!"

This is coming from the guy who thinks registering black people to vote at a movie theatre is an extremist action. :cruise: 

3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

"Do you have a scientific study to back up that claim?"

"ZOMG insanity!!"

This is coming from the guy who thinks registering black people to vote at a movie theatre is an extremist action. :cruise: 

In RDR2, there's actually a dipshit guy who left his family to go join the KKK, and his letter talked about Eugenics.

Sounded like something written by Dynocrap, himself. He killed himself because he lit himself on fire from the burning cross during his initiation.  Which would have also happened to Dynocrap.

There are only two genders. That's a scientific fact. Just because you wear a dress or mutilate your genitals it doesn't change the fact you were born either a male or female. There are no other genders in science.

I guess some people are born hermaphrodites, but that's a rare case of mutation and has nothing to do with the made up genders.

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Everything is a mutation. An ever-constant mutation.

No one that is born male or female end up changing sex through puberty. :D 

Getting breast implants and taking hormones is not naturally occurring mutations. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Getting breast implants and taking hormones is not naturally occurring mutations. 

Except you just said so yourself by listing hermaphrodites.

It came out that way........which makes it biologically possible.

Its not common in terms of statistics, because you don't see hermaphrodites breeding, increasing the chances of that genealogy being passed on. But its there.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I think I'm gonna get my vocal chords scraped. It's only a natural mutation. 

yall wrong there are over 100 hundredsof gendersnd probably even more. (1000+). The thing is your gender can change throughout your lifetime because as you grow your brain does too.

new brain cells are formed, others die off, you learn self reflection as you reach adulthood (you should,, most people do) and identify yourself based on what's happening in the world. 

if i don't like a thing and I feel offended or I oppose someones opinion I just change my gender, based on my feelings and emotions. Just like I can change my race. 

Currently I'm a Klingon with ancestry that originated on the planet Qo'noS (in the Qo'noS system in space).

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

I think I'm gonna get my vocal chords scraped. It's only a natural mutation. 

So in other words, you intentionally misrepresent what other people say. And can't respond to them.

Guess you can't even hang with your own thread discussion.

Just now, jehurey said:

So in other words, you intentionally misrepresent what other people say. And can't respond to them.

Guess you can't even hang with your own thread discussion.

I was responding to ramza. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Except you just said so yourself by listing hermaphrodites.

It came out that way........which makes it biologically possible.

Its not common in terms of statistics, because you don't see hermaphrodites breeding, increasing the chances of that genealogy being passed on. But its there.

It's an exception to the rule and basically the only one I can think.

Point out to me the new genders that has come up naturally these past few years and prove without a doubt they are more than two recognized gender? :D

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

It's an exception to the rule and basically the only one I can think.

Point out to me the new genders that has come up naturally these past few years and prove without a doubt they are more than two recognized gender? :D

You're talking about evolution, sweetie.

There's are no exceptions. Like water flowing down any object, the liquid were go and create any path it randomly chooses to.

You're asking me to point out HOW we are evolving before the evolution had been made.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You're talking about evolution, sweetie.

There's are no exceptions. Like water flowing down any object, the liquid were go and create any path it randomly chooses to.

You're asking me to point out HOW we are evolving before the evolution had been made.

You're calling them mutants?! You're awful!!