Bought PSN Plus and it feels like the biggest scam ever

Paying to play online, and getting random hobo games once a month. It's shit. 

Give me a PSN Plus/Silver gold. Silver for online play only, but cheaper. I don't want your random ass games. 

The regional pricing is also trash, I can get God Of War, Detroit, and Horizon complete edition for the price of the sub on disc. New. Not used. 

Edited by Team 2019

Also the fact PSN Plus isn't required for F2P is God sent. The Tera community for example on PS4 is thriving, while the servers are dead on XBox and are basically going to be shutdown soon. That's noting they don't even have a a huge MMO like FFXIV to compete with. 

I fear for buy to play MMOs on consoles because with a required Plus sub they will be fucking dead unless you got a huge ass brand like Elder Scrolls attached. 

Path of Exile not requiring a sub is amazing too, while Black Desert will be buy to play and the servers might end up being a fucking ghost town. I'd rather they launch it F2P on PS4/5 and add some store milking. 

It always was a scam. If they offered real advantages such as dedicated servers it wouldn't be. 

Instead you get old ass games that are already cheap as fuck.

Worst part is you can't even play your previously downloaded games if you don't have PS Plus anymore.

1 minute ago, roflpwnedz said:

Pretty shitty policies too. Watch out for the auto-renewal

Most subscription services have it, if you're even partially familiar with a subscription you know how to turn it off.  

Edited by DynamiteCop!
On 2019-01-16 at 7:15 AM, Team 2019 said:

It just came out in March, they shutdown the like 4 servers, and a PVP server was closed. There is only one server, with no activity. The question is when.

They did server merges (same thing happened on PS4 as well), the game really isn't that active for the amount of servers the game originally had. It was the community that requested to merge the servers so the game wouldn't feel so dead online. 

9 hours ago, Sabo said:

They did server merges (same thing happened on PS4 as well), the game really isn't that active for the amount of servers the game originally had. It was the community that requested to merge the servers so the game wouldn't feel so dead online. 

I know they merged servers, issue is on XBox there are no people even playing end game. On PS4 all leveling instances are fast, and the LFG for end game is full 24/7. Asian MMO + Paywall = Dead on XBox by default. 

Edited by Team 2019