Sony is now censoring themes on PS4

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

The latest DOAX is actually less censored on the Ditch, how times change :hehe: 

We're heading back to the no blood in Mortal Kombat era :laff:

That actually has me worried that faggot Sony is going to have my copy of Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune retroactively censored because the content in Scarlet is DLC for it.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
29 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's telling of the direction they're heading and it's ramping up, oh the joys of puritan values invading the platform. 

Lemmings are worried about a company RESTRICTING content?

How about restricting an entire platform from having exclusive games?

Or do you let MS off on a technicality?  Restricting implies there's something there to begin with.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Lemmings are worried about a company RESTRICTING content?

How about restricting an entire platform from having exclusive games?

Or do you let MS off on a technicality?  Restricting implies there's something there to begin with.

You're restricted from the AAA and most of the AA market, you've got room to talk  :hest:

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're restricted from the AAA and most of the AA market, you've got room to talk  :hest:

Look at him trying to change the subject. :D  So he posts a meme that doesn't address your comment about lack of third parties.

Edited by S#$@%^i
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's telling of the direction they're heading and it's ramping up, oh the joys of puritan values invading the platform. 

games are still violent. that's all i care about. i don't care about devs getting rid of pixelated t&a. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You should care though, it's censorship whether or not it impacts you. 

eh, sony has the most AAA exclusives this gen. if they want to censor a few minor things, that appeal to incels, i'm fine with that.  

Just now, -GD- said:

eh, sony has the most AAA exclusives this gen. if they want to censor a few minor things, that appeal to incels, i'm fine with that.  

And if it starts expanding? This was contained to only Japan and now they're censoring stuff in the US marketplace. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

So not only is Sony providing games........but they are so aware of what they are doing, that they are also trying to repel incels from their platform?

Guess the ONLY BLUE COLOR that Sony wants is from their console LED light and not from the gamer's ballsack.:ooh:

• NPC 1