Which was better/worse? Xbox 2017 or Xbox 2018?

2017 and 2018 werent just the 2 worst years of xbox one's lifespan, they were the 2 worst years in the history of the xbox brand dating back to 2001 - but which was better/worse?

5JoB0Wi.pngRbGPm0v.png

tough to say

on one hand, xbox 2018 had a AAA game

on the other hand, xbox 2017 had a second game

nOAn0MZ.png

You keep using that default "With At Least: 20 Reviews" metric knowing full well that most games are not reviewed on the platform therefore are excluded from this arbitrary list. 

I've called you out on this like three or four times over the last year and a half and you still do it. 

28 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You keep using that default "With At Least: 20 Reviews" metric knowing full well that most games are not reviewed on the platform therefore are excluded from this arbitrary list. 

I've called you out on this like three or four times over the last year and a half and you still do it. 

first off, its not what *i* use, its what *the site* defaults to. secondly, for the purposes of getting a snapshot at the platform's exclusives - or in the case of xbox, fauxclusives - this prerequisite does just that.

not sure why you continue to call me out when the only way to have your voice heard is to shoot an email to the sites owner, cbsinteractive. :pavarotti:

Just now, Quad Damage said:

first off, its not what *i* use, its what *the site* defaults to. secondly, for the purposes of getting a snapshot at the platform's exclusives - or in the case of xbox, fauxclusives - this prerequisite does just that.

not sure why you continue to call me out when the only way to have your voice heard is to shoot an email to the sites owner, cbsinteractive. :pavarotti:

I call you out not because of their methodology but rather your own stupidity for continuing to derive content from their methodology. 

Dumbass. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I call you out not because of their methodology but rather your own stupidity for continuing to derive content from their methodology. 

Dumbass. 

you call out the 20 review prerequsite, so your issue is squarely with the site. im just the messenger, taking it up with me isnt going to enact change. 

Just now, Quad Damage said:

you call out the 20 review prerequsite, so your issue is squarely with the site. im just the messenger, taking it up with me isnt going to enact change. 

Considering you can change the requirement, yeah it's definitely on you shit stain...

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

why would i change it from the default? to make xbox look better? this is an objective look.

It's not objective when you know that Xbox One is not the primary review platform this generation and the default extends above the amount of reviews it typically receives. You're a piece of shit intentionally trying to omit relevant games on a technicality which you can and refuse to change. 

Kill yourself. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not objective when you know that Xbox One is not the primary review platform this generation and the default extends above the amount of reviews it typically receives. You're a piece of shit intentionally trying to omit relevant games on a technicality which you can and refuse to change. 

Kill yourself. 

the purpose of this thread is to get snapshot of the two years' exclusive experiences, so  it being/not being "primary review platform" for multiplatform games doesnt factor in this at all. youre trying to kill the messenger here, and dont even know why.

xbox has been dead since 2016. 

it's crazy to think all it takes is one PR mis-step to sink a billion brand over night.

I want to see the sales #'s. if you're bring in 8% of the sales in a 3-way split on a multiplatform game like tales of vesperia, how many consoles really are out there?

Less than 30 million for sure. Switch has probably already passed the Bone.

8 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

xbox has been dead since 2016. 

it's crazy to think all it takes is one PR mis-step to sink a billion brand over night.

I want to see the sales #'s. if you're bring in 8% of the sales in a 3-way split on a multiplatform game like tales of vesperia, how many consoles really are out there?

Less than 30 million for sure. Switch has probably already passed the Bone.

This is so categorically stupid, it has no credence to how many people own the system it's more relative to the people that do and what they enjoy playing.