Which was better/worse? Xbox 2017 or Xbox 2018?

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is so categorically stupid, it has no credence to how many people own the system it's more relative to the people that do and what they enjoy playing. 

Poor excuse. The game was announced for Xbox One at E3, was huge 360 exclusive last gen and is a legitimately great game (AA+).

There's simply no one on the console to buy the game.

Just now, Bodycount N said:

Poor excuse. The game was announced for Xbox One at E3, was huge 360 exclusive last gen and is a legitimately great game (AA+).

There's simply no one on the console to buy the game.

Last generation the 360 had eaten up a large share of Sony's player base, so of course more niche Japanese games were more successful then. The lion's share of that player base went back to Sony, so of course sales on Xbox for a Japanese game like this would be less successful.

Xbox 2017.  because, from a mental standpoint........they had the hope that there was going to be actual games to play on the second (or for some lemmings, their third) console that they were buying.

You remember the ending to the movie Of Movie and Men, and Gary Sinise is trying to console his friend, a retarded John Malkovich, by telling him of the future where they will get to live on their own land, and they won't have to work for anybody but themselves.

And Sinise puts retard Malkovich out of his impending misery right at the high-point of their conversation. When Malkovich talks about how he is going to have lots of bunnies.

That's Xbox 2017. With Xbox One X launching right near the end. They were so happy right there in that moment, and then Microsoft did....

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

If I only owned an xbox I'd give up on gaming.

i was at that point. I was playing pretty much only COD every year because the reality is that's one of the last games i like that's still available for Bone.

rediscovering games with Persona 5, Nioh, Yakuza Kiwami and 0, bloodborne, i started to remember why I like gaming so much: JAPANESE. GAMES. :smoke:

maxresdefault.jpg

Never. Again.:hest:

6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

i was at that point. I was playing pretty much only COD every year because the reality is that's one of the last games i like that's still available for Bone.

rediscovering games with Persona 5, Nioh, Yakuza Kiwami and 0, bloodborne, i started to remember why I like gaming so much: JAPANESE. GAMES. :smoke:

maxresdefault.jpg

Never. Again.:hest:

OMG that dialogue

"Come a long way together. Long way to go. Let's make a good jump like we mean to, and handle fools like we need to. "

my sides :hest: 

lol yeah, the nu-MS cuckolds went in and ruined every game. Buck, the only white guy in Halo 5, was turned into a flailing, clumsy cuckold type character as well, who gets completely emasculated time and time again. he trips over things, gets rescued by locke as he dangles off cliffs, etc.

halo 5 is one of the most offensive, worst games i've ever played. Of course Master Chief isn't around because he 'went missing' at the beginning of the game. :D 

MS can burn. :hest: 

Edited by Bodycount N
1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

lol yeah, the nu-MS cuckolds went ina. ruined every game. Buck, the only white guy in Halo 5, was turned into a flailing, clumsy cuckold type character as well, who gets completely emasculated time again. he trips over things, gets rescued by locke as he dangles off cliffs, etc.

halo 5 is one of the most offensive, worst games i've ever played.

MS can burn. :hest: 

Society/culture is seriously getting weird. 

I remember when just 13 years ago people would've blew a fucking lid if a Halo game came out like this. 

Not even the Trump phenomenon can reverse how fucked we are.