Just ordered my RTX 2060

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well when you have nothing to play on your console of choice you turn into a Dell kid.  TLHBR

I rubbed it all over the carpet and my socks 

Little did you know, that the fabric of those Walmart pants ensures the Cheetos dust won't stick to your fingers 

Posted Images

Just now, Jon2B said:

Not even gonna lie, my last Pc I had all kinds of problems . This one I have had none . 

Next gen im gonna get the most powerful xbox for my living room and build a new PC for my bedroom that can match next gen console spec

Consoles I accept what they are. Pc im like ehh this isn't good enough.

Yea, I totally get the "it's not enough" or that with PC you sometimes have to mess with shit to find the right settings, instead of just knowing that you're getting what the devs intended with the consoles.  But really, for people that don't want to do that, with Geforce Experience, you can have it automatically "optimize" the settings for your PC.  For mid range cards, it actually works pretty decently.  So you can essentially just set it and forget it.

But consoles will always be easier in the fact that you know what you're getting is tailored specifically to that system and just go.

PC is still miles better though.  You'll eventually LOVE fucking with shit :reg:  :juggle: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, I totally get the "it's not enough" or that with PC you sometimes have to mess with shit to find the right settings, instead of just knowing that you're getting what the devs intended with the consoles.  But really, for people that don't want to do that, with Geforce Experience, you can have it automatically "optimize" the settings for your PC.  For mid range cards, it actually works pretty decently.  So you can essentially just set it and forget it.

But consoles will always be easier in the fact that you know what you're getting is tailored specifically to that system and just go.

PC is still miles better though.  You'll eventually LOVE fucking with shit :reg:  :juggle: 

My card now has been pretty good almost everything I play I can play at 60fps but I don't like having to turn settings down. Feels like im settling :reg: Im just hoping that 6gb vram last thru the rest of this gen. At 1080p I think It should and 90% of games I guessing ill be able to max at 1080p.

Next gen ill gonna build a new PC from scratch by myself (should be interesting) and it will be a Remij caliber PC

Just now, Jon2B said:

My card now has been pretty good almost everything I play I can play at 60fps but I don't like having to turn settings down. Feels like im settling :reg: Im just hoping that 6gb vram last thru the rest of this gen. At 1080p I think It should and 90% of games I guessing ill be able to max at 1080p.

Next gen ill gonna build a new PC from scratch by myself (should be interesting) and it will be a Remij caliber PC

:whew: :blessed: 

16 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Next gen, I am probably skipping it altogether and just focus on PC.

Mostly racing games and fps.

If you like racing games than PC is where its at. Forza is good on consoles but most other racing games are much better on PC

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

If you like racing games than PC is where its at. Forza is good on consoles but most other racing games are much better on PC

The Forza series have turned more accessible than Gran Turismo.

Gone are the sim like racing features.

Forza 7 was a disgrace, geared towards casual heads.

The whole homologation system wrecked the game from the start along with the inclusion of loot crates. 

With this, MS made Forza 7 to be a card based game but the fanbase protested and they got rid of it but the damage was done.

Forza 6 is a much better game than Forza 7. 

The events were repetitive yes, but the races were better. 

The DLC was better too.

Porsche and Nascar DLC were fun to do.

Honestly, I'd say GT Sport has nailed the racing sim feeling better than Forza.

Polyphony Digital hit a homerun with the inclusion of penalties and racing discipline.

In GTSport online, you are awarded for driving clean as well as winning.

The results are noticeable immediately. 

People won't use you as braking obstacle to turn.

Still, I feel the racing genre has been stuck for ages. 

I haven't seen such a more engaging career mode than Forza 2 and GT4.

jon's going to build a rempee PC for 2x the price because he will break the hardware trying to assemble it by himself and has to buy it again. just get the new xbox and a dell. fakemits lol

20 minutes ago, kaz said:

jon's going to build a rempee PC for 2x the price because he will break the hardware trying to assemble it by himself and has to buy it again. just get the new xbox and a dell. fakemits lol

Probably

So this shipped today and is expected to come Saturday, when I wont be home to after midnight, and its supposed to get a foot of snow here and be 0 degrees :mad: Hopefully its wrapped in plastic and fed ex will man up and walk up my driveway to my deck.