• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a Sales Thread? NOt posting

LMFAO.  Someone get Bodycount in here

Slaughter Season has began . Three months of pretending New Super Mario Wiiu is more important than all of these TSHBK DEAD

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Which PS4 exclusive are you referring to? :wonder: 

Every games in the OP is multiplatform.

I'm gonna enjoy watching you squirm out of that one, since you can never admit to be wrong about anything, you pretentious limp wrists faggot. :D  

its good to see you two BONDING TOGETHER in times of pain, and need.

I can see that there's a power that I have in bringing people together, therefore I started an organization.

Don't worry.............you'll get the help your deserve:

2shCO8Y.jpg

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

its good to see you two BONDING TOGETHER in times of pain, and need.

I can see that there's a power that I have in bringing people together, therefore I started an organization.

Don't worry.............you'll get the help your deserve:

I fucking knew it. :kaz: You can't even admit that you were wrong about some video games being on other platforms.

Truly a pathetic excuse of a man. Please have some more failed attempts at humor to hide your shame. :hest:

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ramza said:

I fucking knew it. :kaz: You can't even admit that you were wrong about some video games being on other platforms.

Truly a pathetic excuse of a man. Please have some more failed attempts at humor to hide your shame. :hest:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Dear lawd what a stacked few months. And you left off the exclusives. 

It doesn't end with Q1. Even without counting first party games. Mortal Kombat XI, DOOM Eternal, Rage 2, Shenmue 3, The Outer Worlds (Obsidian), Nioh 2, Control (Remedy), Wasteland 3, Cyberpunk 2077, etc.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

Slaughter Season has began . Three months of pretending New Super Mario Wiiu is more important than all of these TSHBK DEAD

RE2-Remake-key-art-custom-1.jpg

Kingdom-Hearts-3-1.jpg

Metro-Exodus.jpg

Far-Cry-New-Dawn.jpg

thIFSEY6SH.jpg

The-Division-2_1.jpg

Sekiro.jpg

devil-may-cry-5-Cover-Art.jpg.optimal.jpg

dead-or-alive-6.jpg

thXVF4BLLW.jpg

Buuuuuububu the lemmings in Zimbabwe won't buy the Tales of Vesperia game again :cries:

Stupid starving SHEEP  :kaz: 

Edited by bhytre
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's got less AAA support than the Wii U...

I think I know where all of the Vita indie support went now that the platform is dead. Looking at the eShop there's literally nothing but a bunch of shovelware indie garbage, and then there's your Nintendo game few and far between with downgraded third party Bethesda games sprinkled here and there. :drake:

8 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I think I know where all of the Vita indie support went now that the platform is dead. Looking at the eShop there's literally nothing but a bunch of shovelware indie garbage, and then there's your Nintendo game few and far between with downgraded third party Bethesda games sprinkled here and there. :drake:

This console is the amalgamation of the original Wii, a few good Nintendo games sprinkled in, virtually no mainstream AAA or AA support and then a bunch of mobile level shovelware.

I mean really look at it, new gimmick, same bleak game situation, the sales craze etc. It's just another Wii, and just as worthless as one to boot. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This console is the amalgamation of the original Wii, a few good Nintendo games sprinkled in, virtually no mainstream AAA or AA support and then a bunch of mobile level shovelware.

I mean really look at it, new gimmick, same bleak game situation, the sales craze etc. It's just another Wii, and just as worthless as one to boot. 

I agree that the Switch is a lighter version of the Wii phenomenon. I don't think the console is as worthless as the Wii and Wii U so far. Nintendo has splurged in the console's first two years and no one really buys a Nintendo console for 3rd party support so it'll be interesting if Nintendo can keep up with the 1st party releases, but I doubt they will. There will no doubt be drought after drought.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

I agree that the Switch is a lighter version of the Wii phenomenon. I don't think the console is as worthless as the Wii and Wii U so far. Nintendo has splurged in the console's first two years and no one really buys a Nintendo console for 3rd party support so it'll be interesting if Nintendo can keep up with the 1st party releases, but I doubt they will. There will no doubt be drought after drought.

It's already had drought after drought, axe the Wii U games and it's been a shit show. 

The bad thing is, if Nintendo didn't make such underpowered shit hardware these games would come to Ditch.

Ba Ba I can take to work and play on lunch breaks!!!! I can take it to Japan when I thank them for dem sales!!!