The Sheep.....They Bleed Envy...the sheep have been killed

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's already had drought after drought, axe the Wii U games and it's been a shit show. 

Pretty much. I think 2019 is going to be a bad year for Switch, but then again I'm not sure what Nintendo's release schedule looks like because I haven't bothered to look.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a Sales Thread? NOt posting

LMFAO.  Someone get Bodycount in here

Slaughter Season has began . Three months of pretending New Super Mario Wiiu is more important than all of these TSHBK DEAD

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Pretty much. I think 2019 is going to be a bad year for Switch, but then again I'm not sure what Nintendo's release schedule looks like because I haven't bothered to look.

Theres still a few more wiiu games to port

You can have a UK sales thread and every sheep on the forum is posting furiously . Screaming Xbox has no games .

It's obvious that when it comes to actual gaming , sheep want no parts of it .

That's a big list of games I'll never need an xbox to play.

:juggle: PS4 :juggle: 

inb4 "bu teh cow in hiding!!!!" - Duh.  I got no beef with cows.  Switch just works better for me right now. 

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

That's a big list of games I'll never need an xbox to play.

:juggle: PS4 :juggle: 

inb4 "bu teh cow in hiding!!!!" - Duh.  I got no beef with cows.  Switch just works better for me right now. 

That ain't going to work, sweetie. :D The point is that this big list of games is never coming to Ditch and you need another system to play them. 

Ditch is a pile of shit and can't stand on it's own as a viable main system. :juggle: 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

That ain't going to work, sweetie. :D The point is that this big list of games is never coming to Ditch and you need another system to play them. 

Ditch is a pile of shit and can't stand on it's own as a viable main system. :juggle: 

What? You're not excited about Larry's Cave Quest or Magic Jungle Mobile for Switch in 2019 :tom:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What? You're not excited about Larry's Cave Quest or Magic Jungle Mobile for Switch in 2019 :tom:

This comment is going to age beautifully.  Bookmark'd. :cruise: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

lol, the current line-up for Switch in 2019 is a joke. Yoshi, Kirby and... Luigi Mansion 3? 

Meanwhile the stuff we actually want to see like Bayo 3 and MP4 are still MIA. 

Nintendo is running out of WiiU games to port, no more filler games in between their bigger releases. It's back to good old Nintendo not being able to support their system with a constant stream of first party games. 

Kinda like when I had my WiiU and I would buy one Nintendo games every 6 months, if we were lucky that is.