Analysts are saying Switch sold 10 million between October and December

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Whether I list it or not those games still will be exclusive.... thinking you dictate that :mickey:

Don't you get it? Nobody cares lol, you've got a bunch of mobile level trash on board, some undisclosed release for a Yoshi and Pokemon game and then fuck all else. Pokemon Let's Go P/E fucking flopped, the last Yoshi game flopped, Super Mario Party flopped, since Super Mario Odyssey the only good game you've had in 14 months is Smash, and then there's this desolate outlook on 2019 with a bunch of crap and some supposed high level Nintendo games coming which both of their predecessors flopped.

Your system doesn't have anything to make up for these huge gaps in Nintendo titles, it has no high or even medium level third party support to sustain it. How do you guys survive? :kaz:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jewel Master Mobile 

No retard.  It means you're contradicting yourself with your own circular logic.     

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Lmao, in what world does Switch have no 3rd party support? It's FAR more support than previous Nintendo systems. 

The Wii U had better support, largely because it released at a crossroads between generations and AAA/AA games were still a reality on it. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Don't you get it? Nobody cares lol, you've got a bunch of mobile level trash on board, some undisclosed release for a Yoshi and Pokemon game and then fuck all else. Pokemon Let's Go P/E fucking flopped, the last Yoshi game flopped, Super Mario Party flopped, since Super Mario Odyssey the only good game you've had in 14 months is Smash, and then there's this desolate outlook on 2019 with a bunch of crap and some supposed high level Nintendo games coming which both of their predecessors flopped.

Your system doesn't have anything to make up for these huge gaps in Nintendo titles, it has no high or even medium level third party support to sustain it. How do you guys survive? :kaz:

Bro... you seriously do have the memory of goat. :drake:

Pokémon scored AA twice according to you... did you forget?  lmfao 

Did you also forget Switch had more AAe and AAAe games in 2018 than in Xbox1's lifetime?  lol

Just now, Goukosan said:

Bro... you seriously do have the memory of goat. :drake:

Pokémon scored AA twice according to you... did you forget?  lmfao 

Did you also forget Switch had more AAe and AAAe games in 2018 than in Xbox1's lifetime?  lol

That's your only argument, a few good exclusives here and there maybe once a year while you miss out on dozens and dozens, and dozens of AA/AAA multiplatform games. That's weak shit, super weak. 

I don't care about GameSpot, I live in the real world so MC is my metric for a flop and you're swimming in them while having no medium or high level third party support to soften the blow.

jcKp0K9.png Flop

0sqgRFp.png Flop

nBFxvHL.png Flop

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's your only argument, a few good exclusives here and there maybe once a year while you miss out on dozens and dozens, and dozens of AA/AAA multiplatform games. That's weak shit, super weak. 

I don't care about GameSpot, I live in the real world so MC is my metric for a flop and you're swimming in them while having no medium or high level third party support to soften the blow.

jcKp0K9.png Flop

0sqgRFp.png Flop

nBFxvHL.png Flop

These all outscored Sea of Thieves. :roff: 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't give a shit because there's dozens of third party games that can soften a blow like that, while on Switch you have nothing to counter or fall back on after your flops. 

300+ Hours.  :roff: 

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

jcKp0K9.png Flop

0sqgRFp.png Flop

nBFxvHL.png Flop

DynamiteCop your arguments are so disingenuous :|

1) You purposely left of Pokemon Let's go evee. 

2) You know we go by GS yet you run to Meta to try to prove a point. 

I'll use your own arguments against you so you can argue with your own logic as always. 

Just 2018, im not counting Wiiu ports (even though they're games), Im not counting Japanese PS4/Switch only games that released in 2018 and yet.... 

It's more exclusives than Xbox1 entire lifetime :mj:

Pokémon lets go evee - Meta AAe

Smash - Meta AAAe

Xenoblade Torna Meta - AAe

Donkey Kong Adventure Meta - AAe

Octopath Traveler -  Meta AAe

CIV 6 - Meta Console Exclusive AAe

Gris - Meta Console exclusive AAe

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'll use your own arguments against you so you can argue with your own logic as always. 

Smash - Meta AAAe

Donkey Kong Adventure - AAe

That's more than Xbox1 entire lifetime :mj:

You forgot Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.

Different content, different release = exclusive. :juggle: 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

DynamiteCop your arguments are so disingenuous :|

1) You purposely left of Pokemon Let's go evee. 

2) You know we go by GS yet you run to Meta to try to prove a point. 

Smash - Meta AAAe

Donkey Kong Adventure - AAe

That's more than Xbox1 entire lifetime :mj:

Wait? But I thought Pikachu and Eevee were the same game so why does it matter what I posted :hest: :deadest::camby:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Wait? But I thought Pikachu and Eevee were the same game so why does it matter what I posted

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'll use your own arguments against you so you can argue with your own logic as always

WOOSH! :rawf: 

Just now, McWicked said:

You forgot Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.

Different content, different release = exclusive. :juggle: 

oh yea... that was his argument too. 

"Different content, different release = exclusive" 

He makes so many bad faith arguments and then ends up arguing with himself :sabu:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Wait? But I thought Pikachu and Eevee were the same game so why does it matter what I posted :hest: :deadest::camby:

"I'll use your own arguments against you so you can argue with your own logic as always. " 

:cmpunk1:

and the DynamiteCop arguing against his own logic has begun... lol

Edited by Goukosan