Analysts are saying Switch sold 10 million between October and December

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

"I'll use your own arguments against you so you can argue with your own logic as always. " 

:cmpunk1:

But that would mean you accept mine and are disregarding your own, so which is it? You can't play both sides of the road. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jewel Master Mobile 

No retard.  It means you're contradicting yourself with your own circular logic.     

Posted Images

"I never said that!!!! :tear2: "

It's not like he has a history of saying something then trying to claim that totally wasn't what he sai....oh wait, Deeno Holiday Season™. :cruise: 

Just now, McWicked said:

"I never said that!!!! :tear2: "

It's not like he has a history of saying something then trying to claim that totally wasn't what he sai....oh wait, Deeno Holiday Season™. :cruise: 

I never said that. I maintained the difference from square one. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

To use my argument against me that would mean you are accepting my argument and disregarding your own.  So choose wisely. 

No retard.  It means you're contradicting yourself with your own circular logic. 

• Haha 1

I never said that. I maintained the difference from square one. 

If "square one" was months after you made the claim because the claim turned out to be wrong, sure. :cruise: 

And here's the nostalgia cherry on top of the cake:

bravecontention.jpg.61f5b618409aa78abd6bb4204718ec32.jpg

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

"I didn't make that argument!!!  Unless you're accepting my argument, at which point i did make it, but only if it's advantageous to me."  - That's where Deeno's at right now. :cruise: 

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'm not contradicting myself because I'm not going against my own logic, I set a trap for you by posting that one game and in order for you to call me out on it you have to therefore accept my argument as fact. 

Pikachu scored a 79/100 and Eevee scored an 80/100, so is it two games or is it one? Is one a flop and not the other or do they get merged as one netting a 79.5/100 and flop as one?

:shrug:

I'm not contradicting myself because I'm not going against my own logic, I set a trap for you by posting that one game and in order for you to call me out on it you have to therefore accept my argument as fact. 

Pikachu scored a 79/100 and Eevee scored an 80/100, so is it two games or is it one? Is one a flop and not the other or do they get merged as one netting a 79.5/100 and flop as one?

:shrug:

the only person you trapped is yourself. 

Not matter where you run, you still get owned. 

You ran to Meta... you still got owned. 

You counted it as two, you still got owned. 

Now if we go by the board standards of GS. 

You Still got owned. 

and If we count it as one game at GS. 

You still got owned. 

:sabu:

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:rawf: :rawf: :rawf: 

"I was only pretending to act retarded!!!!"