So I went to my profile to assign my gender...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, you could put a symbol that demonstrate your strength.       That's a bicep being flexed.

I'm not well adjusted? You live in a cave full of thrift store junk, you dumb motherfucker. 

Throwing my PSVR in the trash. Fuck you, Frenchie.

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

maxresdefault.jpg

e3-kiss750x422.jpg

MEMPeZi.jpg

tumblr_pa63xbZcIq1qgojgxo1_500.gif

:will2:

cows and lems talking about who's far left. you'll never see nintendo pull shit like this.

It's a japanese product for the world, we don't give a shit about your western values. Yeah, mascot games are cutesy, but you'll never find your propaganda shit on the N. :glad: 

you simply can't equate N to your soyboy memes. YOU are the soyboys, playing cuckold games on the Xcock Done or LesBiUs 2 on the PS4! :ovolol:

What are your actual issues with Gears 5 and Halo 5? I can understand The Last of Us 2 thing because... well lesbians, but what about the other games?

Explain your actual issue. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What are your actual issues with Gears 5 and Halo 5? I can understand The Last of Us 2 thing because... well lesbians, but what about the other games?

It's clearly representation for the sake of representation. Nothing about these games look natural. 

MEMPeZi.jpg&key=a2737aeaebb8473d6464f9d1cf25679bdf7a082c4477f81b252403e28084f2c2

You see this and really think to yourself, "nothing to see here" ? This isn't the Halo most people here grew up with. 

you REALLY see nothing wrong? 

Truth hurts. The faggot cookie cutter mascots lovers are out of the woodwork.

The soyboys faces do not lie. Switch is the perfect console for cucks, you can keep playing even when your wife wants to watch Oprah on the TV!

Bodycount has started going bald and growing a pair of tits due to abnormal level of estrogen.

a1mg6t.jpg

107tmv9.jpg

TSoyboysHBFR

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Lets trace it back to Gears 4

Delta Squad was written out for being too heteronormative.

deltasquad-8af31f5b9bf5445b95f9e9b0ab7f3

to

kait-diaz-2560x1440-delmont-walker-jd-fe

• Completely changed the style of the game from tough guy military themed to some nu-era SJW romp.
  • Cole Train written out because you can't have an athletic black guy trope, that's racist. Del is written in as a tech genius brainiac instead. Only one problem, COLE was a fan favourite, Cole was a good char. Del is fucking lame and sucks.
  • Dom replaced by the mexican chick above ^. You can't have a military squad without a female, right? 
  • Marcus replaced by his son, a male model from sparticus or w/e. :will2: Marcus was an ugly tough GI JOE lookingmotherfucker not some twink from a cologne ad. 

You though that was bad?

GearSJW 5 "it's not about you (speaking to JD fenix), it's about me!!" Need a further helping of Feminist shit, anyone? :rofl: 

tumblr_pa63xbZcIq1qgojgxo1_500.gif&key=0

Mexican chick is now the star. Marcus's son, probably because he's a white male, is removed from the equation above. :rofl:THEY LITERALLY TOOK OUT THE ONE WHITE GUY FROM THE GAME! :rofl: All to push some shitty post-gamergate agenda nobody is buying. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

It's clearly representation for the sake of representation. Nothing about these games look natural. 

MEMPeZi.jpg&key=a2737aeaebb8473d6464f9d1cf25679bdf7a082c4477f81b252403e28084f2c2

You see this and really think to yourself, "nothing to see here" ? This isn't the Halo most people here grew up with. 

In the scope of the original Halo it seems off but the reality is the original games were not part of a fleshed out universe, if you really look back on it the character scope was tiny and isolated, you could hardly even call the people characters. If there were an actual future like this there would be white people, there would be black people, mixed races, latinos etc it only bears resemblance to a functioning reality, one we exist in now, and one we'll exist in later. These characters predate Halo 5, they predate 343 Industries bar Locke who was introduced with this game. Bodycount thinks this is something premeditated to hit a bunch of checkboxes for inclusion, these characters are nearly as old as the franchise itself. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

In the scope of the original Halo it seems off but the reality is the original games were not part of a fleshed out universe, if you really look back on it the character scope was tiny and isolated, you could hardly even call the people characters. If there were an actual future like this there would be white people, there would be black people, mixed races, latinos etc it only bears resemblance to a functioning reality, one we exist in now, and one we'll exist in later. These characters predate Halo 5, they predate 343 Industries bar Locke who was introduced with this game. Bodycount thinks this is something premeditated to hit a bunch of checkboxes for inclusion, these characters are nearly as old as the franchise itself. 

Sounds like you deluded yourself into thinking this is great. You know that tiny voice in you telling you this is wrong? Listen to it. 

There's not a single white character I can see in all screens. Meanwhile there's a bunch of women and black guys. 

This is deliberately done - not smartly, not genuinely. Suddenly every character is a minority. This is propaganda. 

And I don't know what you're smoking but I don't remember a Locke or whatever in any of the first 3 Halo games. I do remember Sgt. Johnson, an actual character that wasn't a crock of shit. 

15 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

yup, and it's insinuated that Vale and Locke have a thing for eachother in that game. Buck, the one white guy, is there for comic relief. he trips over things, he dangles off ledges. Locke is made up to be the God afterall, he actually one ups Master Chief in that pathetic slap fight they falsely marketed the game with, and kills that super duper elite alien in the beginning in one go. the whole game fucking worships locke as the lord and saviour of the game and makes him up to be the guy who was being primed to replace master chief.

Only one problem: The halo fanbase revolted and rejected being cucked by 343 SJW's and their beloved Locke. :rofl: 

literally everything coming out of MS is some perverted SJW cuckold fantasy. :rofl: It's sick, and it's pathetic all the same. And these guys have the nerve to call the almighty N a soyboy console. :will2:

Edited by Bodycount N
Just now, SheepKilla said:

Sounds like you deluded yourself into thinking this is great. You know that tiny voice in you telling you this is wrong? Listen to it. 

There's not a single white character I can see in all screens. Meanwhile there's a bunch of women and black guys. 

This is deliberately done - not smartly, not genuinely. Suddenly every character is a minority. This is propaganda. 

And I don't know what you're smoking but I don't remember a Locke or whatever in any of the first 3 Halo games. I do remember Sgt. Johnson, an actual character that wasn't a crock of shit. 

John is white, Linda is white, Buck is white, Kelly is white...

That's because you don't know anything about Halo, you never paid attention to anything beyond the games, these characters are old, like decade plus old... Locke is the only new introduction to the franchise.

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

yup, and it's insinuated that Vale and Locke have a thing for eachother in that game. Buck, the one white guy, is there for comic relief. he trips over things, he dangles off ledges. Locke is made up to be the God afterall, he actually one ups Master Chief in that pathetic slap fight they falsely marketed the game with, and kills that super duper elite alien in the beginning in one go. the whole game fucking worships locke as the lord and saviour of the game and makes him up to be the guy who was being primed to replace master chief.

Only one problem: The halo fanbase revolted and rejected being cucked by 343 SJW's and their beloved Locke. :rofl: 

literally everything coming out of MS is some perverted SJW cuckold fantasy. :rofl: It's sick, and it's pathetic all the same.

We laugh about this shit. But one thing gets missed. 

Kids play these games. Kids will look to these figures, and it will seep into their unconscious fantasies. They're VERY impressionable. Particularly young females.

That blonde bitch that got knocked up at 16 by some black guy? She probably thought he was great because of bullshit like this being perpetuated into society. 

we need to STOP this filth. 

Edited by SheepKilla
1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Kids play these games. Kids will look to these figures, and it will seep into their unconscious fantasies. They're VERY impressionable. Particularly young females.

That blonde bitch that got knocked up at 16 by some black guy? She probably thought he was great because of bullshit like this being perpetuated into society. 

You guys are sexist racists lol, holy shit. Like I know I can be bad but with you guys it's really bad. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

I don't wanna go there. Most of this is closet gay white males (liberals) who subconsciously want black dick. (Jehurey for instance) writing their gross fantasies.

I have no doubt Phil Spencer is one of those types of guys. NO DOUBT. :will2: