So I went to my profile to assign my gender...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, you could put a symbol that demonstrate your strength.       That's a bicep being flexed.

I'm not well adjusted? You live in a cave full of thrift store junk, you dumb motherfucker. 

Throwing my PSVR in the trash. Fuck you, Frenchie.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You guys are sexist racists lol, holy shit. Like I know I can be bad but with you guys it's really bad. 

What the fuck did I say that wasn't true? People are writing fucking interracial fantasies into our media that sells by the millions of copies. What do you think young impressionable people are going to do once they watch the media for hours? Good god. 

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

I don't wanna go there. Most of this is closet gay white males (liberals) who subconsciously want black dick. (Jehurey for instance) writing their gross fantasies.

I have no doubt Phil Spencer is one of those types of guys. NO DOUBT. :will2:

I have no doubt about any of that. The thing is, their sick fantasies are being transferred to our impressionable children. They could write bald, 60 year old men into leads as desirable, and kids would follow it. 

Propaganda is literally more dangerous than a standing army with rifles, because that enemy is obvious, visible, and can be defeated. 

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

What the fuck did I say that wasn't true? People are writing fucking interracial fantasies into our media that sells by the millions of copies. What do you think young impressionable people are going to do once they watch the media for hours? Good god. 

I have no doubt about any of that. The thing is, their sick fantasies are being transferred to our impressionable children. They could write bald, 60 year old men into leads as desirable, and kids would follow it. 

Propaganda is literally more dangerous than a standing army with rifles, because that enemy is obvious, visible, and can be defeated. 

You guys are fucking mental lol

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You guys are fucking mental lol

:| Great argument and use of logic. 

Media (games, movies, etc) sets the tone of what young people see as normal and desirable. 

Continually writing black men with white women into our games is seeping that into the minds of young children. Who will grow up thinking someone is desirable just because they're a different race. 

1) My race gets declared war on 

2) I notice it and comment on it with disgust

3) I'm the bad, wicked guy for noticing and pointing it out

there is OBVIOUSLY an agenda behind this shit. Don't welcome a poisonous snake with open arms, deluding yourself into thinking it's a fluffy bunny. 

wake the FUCK up. 

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

In the scope of the original Halo it seems off but the reality is the original games were not part of a fleshed out universe, if you really look back on it the character scope was tiny and isolated, you could hardly even call the people characters. If there were an actual future like this there would be white people, there would be black people, mixed races, latinos etc it only bears resemblance to a functioning reality, one we exist in now, and one we'll exist in later. These characters predate Halo 5, they predate 343 Industries bar Locke who was introduced with this game. Bodycount thinks this is something premeditated to hit a bunch of checkboxes for inclusion, these characters are nearly as old as the franchise itself. 

blue team was created circa ~2001, before the SJW cuckold phase took over the USA.

4/4 of blue team are white, yes. Blue team is not a 343 creation.

"Osiris" simply another word for 'red" :kaz: (Creative bunch @ 343, eh?)? is the new era cuckold version of blue team.

2/4 white (white guy the comic relief, white girl is the genius brainiac of the group and the only one who can translate covenant langauge )

2/4 black (tanaka, legendary soldier, Locke, biggest bad ass ever and the guy who's gonna take down masterchief) 

completely CHECK LIST SJW DESIGN. :D 

And then the lies came in, "no guys, you play as masterchief for half the game and then locke for the other half! :scrooge:Please buy our game and don't ask questions!"

9/12 missions end up being locke. whole game is cucked. Chief loses the slap fight with locke. Yup, we were swindled and force fed propaganda. :D FUCK 343.

4 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Lets trace it back to Gears 4

Delta Squad was written out for being too heteronormative.

to

• Completely changed the style of the game from tough guy military themed to some nu-era SJW romp.
  • Cole Train written out because you can't have an athletic black guy trope, that's racist. Del is written in as a tech genius brainiac instead. Only one problem, COLE was a fan favourite, Cole was a good char. Del is fucking lame and sucks.
  • Dom replaced by the mexican chick above ^. You can't have a military squad without a female, right? 
  • Marcus replaced by his son, a male model from sparticus or w/e. :will2: Marcus was an ugly tough GI JOE lookingmotherfucker not some twink from a cologne ad. 

You though that was bad?

GearSJW 5 "it's not about you (speaking to JD fenix), it's about me!!" Need a further helping of Feminist shit, anyone? :rofl: 

tumblr_pa63xbZcIq1qgojgxo1_500.gif&key=0

Mexican chick is now the star. Marcus's son, probably because he's a white male, is removed from the equation above. :rofl:THEY LITERALLY TOOK OUT THE ONE WHITE GUY FROM THE GAME! :rofl: All to push some shitty post-gamergate agenda nobody is buying. 

Delta Squad was written out because that story was done, that book had been closed so there's really nothing more to say about it.

The style of the game is exactly the same, Gears 4 got criticism for not changing enough, have you forgotten already? Don't you remember people saying it was too safe? This game takes place 25 years after 3 and you want some kind of reunion with a band of old partially dead guys lol, go play Gears Ultimate you fucking idiot, you know the remaster which came out shortly before this...

So you have no problem with the original mexican guy, or the original black guy, but you have an issue with a different black guy and a mexican girl because now it's a narrative to have minorities in a game whereas it wasn't before lol? You're point blank fucking retarded. These characters are young and as such they're going to act young, they're not a part of a military unit, they're rebels or "outsiders" and you expect there to not be a female amongst them? How many movies or games with rebel units didn't have females? I can't think of any. 

What's wrong with Kait being the lead in Gears 5? It plays perfectly off of 4, it's a continuation of its story years later, the game looks much darker and brooding, and plot seems good. 

You're just a fucking psycho, that's really all there is to it. You are without a doubt mentally unstable, not just because of all this weird shit you cry about all the time but how personally you take jabs at platforms you like. You're not a well adjusted human being. 

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

blue team was created circa ~2001, before the SJW cuckold phase took over the USA.

4/4 of blue team are white, yes. Blue team is not a 343 creation.

"Osiris" simply another word for 'red" :kaz: (Creative bunch @ 343, eh?)? is the new era cuckold version of blue team.

2/4 white (white guy the comic relief, white girl is the genius brainiac of the group and the only one who can translate covenant langauge )

2/4 black (tanaka, legendary soldier, Locke, biggest bad ass ever and the guy who's gonna take down masterchief) 

completely CHECK LIST SJW DESIGN. :D 

And then the lies came in, "no guys, you play as masterchief for half the game and then locke for the other half! :scrooge:Please buy our game and don't ask questions!"

9/12 missions end up being locke. whole game is cucked. Chief loses the slap fight with locke. Yup, we were swindled and force fed propaganda. :D FUCK 343.

I hate to break it to you but Frederic is not white :kaz:

Just now, Bodycount N said:

I'm not well adjusted? You live in a cave full of thrift store junk, you dumb motherfucker. :rofl:

I don't live in there, it's one room in my place. You're a certifiable head case.

Just now, Bodycount N said:

I'm not well adjusted? You live in a cave full of thrift store junk, you dumb motherfucker. :rofl:

LMAO nothing this guy says makes sense. 

He's acting as if you're a lunatic for suggesting that there's an agenda behind the representation in the games. 

As if you're totally out of your mind and in fairy tale land. 

All you have to do is put "halo 5" vs "halo 2" into Google images and see who pops up and what you see in the top page of images. 

GS5MDQo.jpg

For the record, I have ZERO problem with blacks, latinos, etc. 

What I have a problem is someone forcing ideas with a hateful agenda behind it into our country and mainstream.   

And the greatest irony is that the person doing it is some white cuck. 

Edited by SheepKilla

LMAO nothing this guy says makes sense. 

He's acting as if you're a lunatic for suggesting that there's an agenda behind the representation in the games. 

As if you're totally out of your mind and in fairy tale land. 

All you have to do is put "halo 5" vs "halo 2" into Google images and see who pops up and what you see in the top page of images. 

GS5MDQo.jpg

all you have to do is watch Phil Spencer's DICE speech. The man has LITERALLY told you he's cucking you and your games. LITERALLY said it.

Keep making belief there's no deliberate agenda here @DynamiteCop!. The only silver lining here is that after betraying all their fans and ruining their console and its games, the Xflop won't be around much longer to push their propaganda shit.

Dead last and failing further, rejected by consumers and the marketplace. :glad: 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

For the record, I have ZERO problem with blacks, latinos, etc. 

What I have a problem is someone forcing ideas with a hateful agenda behind it into our country and mainstream.   

What is forced about it let alone hateful? These people already existed, out of 8 of the main cast only one person in Halo 5 is a new creation. Gears of War already had a diverse cast, a single woman simply entered the fray in the franchises FIFTH installment... 

I don't understand what, exactly, is happening here.

Is one right-wing xenophobe arguing with another right-winger about their differences in how disgusted they are about diversity?

And after all of that, they attempt to say that they aren't bigots even though they just admitted that the thought of JUST SEEING interracial relationships disgusts him to no end.

Am I reading that correctly?

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What is forced about it let alone hateful? These people already existed, out of 8 of the main cast only one person in Halo 5 is a new creation. Gears of War already had a diverse cast, a single woman simply entered the fray in the franchises FIFTH installment... 

You are beyond reasoning with. 

If MicroSoft brought out a baked turd claiming it was chocolate, you'd be saying "it's not so bad; it's alright." 

You have no fucking conception of the world around you. 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

You are beyond reasoning with. 

If MicroSoft brought out a baked turd claiming it was chocolate, you'd be saying "it's not so bad; it's alright." 

You have no fucking conception of the world around you. 

No, I'm being very reasonable, you're being a fucking moron. 

Halo already had these people of all different races, it all old ass cannon. Halo 5 simply added another black guy, what is the problem with that? What is the real problem here? And as I said Gears already had minorities in its main cast, TWO OF THEM... Guess how many it has how? TWO! Both of which are the same races as the previous minorities from the other games, the only difference being one is a woman now and as I also said in the FIFTH video game. Number 5, super forced into the game by making it happen 14 years later on the fifth game... 

:hest: You guys are bat shit crazy, and dumb to boot. 

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I don't understand what, exactly, is happening here.

Is one right-wing xenophobe arguing with another right-winger about their differences in how disgusted they are about diversity?

And after all of that, they attempt to say that they aren't bigots even though they just admitted that the thought of JUST SEEING interracial relationships disgusts him to no end.

Am I reading that correctly?

white guy trying to instill racial guilt on other white guys :hest: ROFF

Dude, you know its bad when DYNOCRAP, of all people.............Mr. I-fucking-believe-in Eugenics-in-the-year-2019............is actually staking a reasonable position compared to the other two guys.

Now...........is Dynocrap understanding of interracial relationships because its a Microsoft game and he's just a fanboy?  Mos'Definitely.

But its still better than the other two guys going at it.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Dude, you know its bad when DYNOCRAP, of all people.............Mr. I-fucking-believe-in Eugenics-in-the-year-2019............is actually staking a reasonable position compared to the other two guys.

Now...........is Dynocrap understanding of interracial relationships because its a Microsoft game and he's just a fanboy?  Mos'Definitely.

But its still better than the other two guys going at it.

He's reasonable because he agrees with your politics. 

It's the same fucking story every day. 

"Person Y is reasonable because his views agree with mine, Person X is BAD"  

How about addressing the substance instead of random drive-bys? 0 substance from both you and Deano. Just that I'm "crazy" or "unreasonable." 

He's reasonable because he agrees with your politics. 

It's the same fucking story every day. 

"Person Y is reasonable because his views agree with mine, Person X is BAD"  

How about addressing the substance instead of random drive-bys? 0 substance from both you and Deano. Just that I'm "crazy" or "unreasonable." 

Where did you ever successfully prove that interracial relationships is inherently disgusting?

Also, if you were the one talking about "the impressionable youth" then your argument cuts BOTH WAYS.

By your logic.........you are saying that media should strictly enforce images of whites only having relationships with whites.

And that means that "the impressionable youth" MUST SEE that image.

Which means that you have INTENT here.  Your intention is to send the MESSAGE to "the impressionable youth"  that "whites belong with whites.........and if you aren't white, then you need to remember that and learn to stay away."

Correct? This would clearly be a policy of racist indoctrination on "the impressionable youth."