So I went to my profile to assign my gender...

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

He's reasonable because he agrees with your politics. 

It's the same fucking story every day. 

"Person Y is reasonable because his views agree with mine, Person X is BAD"  

How about addressing the substance instead of random drive-bys? 0 substance from both you and Deano. Just that I'm "crazy" or "unreasonable." 

I hate Jerry, I despise him as a human being and his politics but he's not seeing rationality in me right now because what I'm saying falls in line with his views, he's seeing it because I'm simply being rational.

You guys haven't given any examples as to how this is forced, you haven't explained how this is negative or how this in any way has diminished the games. You've just said a bunch of dumb, sexist and racist crap on the foundation of nothing. 

Jerry knows me, if I say something that could be deemed as sexist or racist it has a strong foundation behind it, you guys are just willy nilly playing cards with nothing to call on because of "forced representation"...

But that doesn't work because the Halo cannon surrounding diversity in race destroys your argument. It also doesn't work because Gears already had two minorities and the new one still has just two minorities. You guys don't have a leg to stand on. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, you could put a symbol that demonstrate your strength.       That's a bicep being flexed.

I'm not well adjusted? You live in a cave full of thrift store junk, you dumb motherfucker. 

Throwing my PSVR in the trash. Fuck you, Frenchie.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Where did you ever successfully prove that interracial relationships is inherently disgusting?

Strawman argument here. I never said this. But I will say this: 

Interracial relationships are sickening when they are BASED PRIMARILY ON RACE. A black man going for a white woman because she's white and a white woman being attracted to a man because he's black, is inherently sickening. Do you disagree? Because that's what's happening in current society. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

By your logic.........you are saying that media should strictly enforce images of whites only having relationships with whites.

And that means that "the impressionable youth" MUST SEE that image.

Which means that you have INTENT here.  Your intention is to send the MESSAGE to "the impressionable youth"  that "whites belong with whites.........and if you aren't white, then you need to remember that and learn to stay away."

Correct? This would clearly be a policy of racist indoctrination on "the impressionable youth."

You are reading things I didn't say into that. I never said "stop portraying interracial relations for an agenda" to mean "start portraying racial relations for an agenda." I believe people are being written into these games and having relationships, with race as a primary factor by these creators.   

Edited by SheepKilla
1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Interracial relationships are sickening when they are BASED PRIMARILY ON RACE. A black man going for a white woman because she's white and a white woman being attracted to a man because he's black, is inherently sickening. Do you disagree? Because that's what's happening in current society. 

You are reading things I didn't say into that. I never said "stop portraying interracial relations for an agenda" to mean "start portraying racial relations for an agenda." I believe people are being written into these games and having relationships with race as a primary factor.   

I'm a white man who goes strictly for white women because they're white, what's the distinction between your example and mine?

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm a white man who goes strictly for white women because they're white, what's the distinction between your example and mine?

The distinction is that one is hypocritical. 

The idea in the interracial relationship is that it is a manifestation of 'anti-racism" and progressive or whatever shit, "seeing the real person for who they are." When in reality race and its stereotypes/associations is the factor bringing the relationship together.    

Do you have any idea of how hypocritical and toxic that is? :| 

2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

maxresdefault.jpg

e3-kiss750x422.jpg

MEMPeZi.jpg

tumblr_pa63xbZcIq1qgojgxo1_500.gif

:will2:

cows and lems talking about who's far left. you'll never see nintendo pull shit like this.

It's a japanese product for the world, we don't give a shit about your western values. Yeah, mascot games are cutesy, but you'll never find your propaganda shit on the N. :glad: 

you simply can't equate N to your soyboy memes. YOU are the soyboys, playing cuckold games on the Xcock Done or LesBiUs 2 on the PS4! :ovolol:

OWNED

49 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

4 pages now. Have we become resetera?

Should I scroll through the thread and try to count how many people are banned?

Sieg Heil btw

I don't ban anyone unless provoked. Mcwicked did and was banned yesterday for a day, he'll be back in a couple hours  

3 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

You are reading things I didn't say into that. I never said "stop portraying interracial relations for an agenda" to mean "start portraying racial relations for an agenda." I believe people are being written into these games and having relationships, with race as a primary factor by these creators.   

But, if we purely running on statistics and common sense observation.

Interracial relationships ARE MORE COMMON.

The agenda here is common sense representation of reality. 

That's like you getting mad because almost 50% of all characters you see in video games are women, and you think there's "an agenda" behind it.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The agenda here is common sense representation of reality. 

Yeah OK LMFAO :cruise: 

Did you see the other thread where TLHBO posted all the data about the people that ran the Gilette ad? 

All of them were Jewish. 

I love Jewish people in my personal life. But why are so many of them behind pushing this diversity stuff?  You'd think it would be a diverse group of people wanting DIVERSITY? But it's not, it's just one group? wtf?

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Yeah OK LMFAO :cruise: 

Did you see the other thread where TLHBO posted all the data about the people that ran the Gilette ad? 

All of them were Jewish. 

I love Jewish people in my personal life. But why are so many of them behind pushing this diversity stuff?  You'd think it would be a diverse group of people wanting DIVERSITY? But it's not, it's just one group? wtf?

c1264fb3bbd1b07195d094c1467d47ed941541b9

Not sure if you are typing things to genuinely help your argument, or just trolling.

Either way, the end result is the same.

So, just that we are clear here, people on this forum decided to investigate the people behind the GIllette ad?

And you concluded that they were all jewish?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Reminds me of Huffington Post's diversity.

lvlj91v.jpg

But aren't you establishing something that you must remain consistent with?

So, far example, if you see a conference room full of guys, you would have the SAME exact reaction, right?

And let's add some nuance to it. If you saw that same photo of women, but there was 2 or 3 guys there..........would you be easily satisfied? Or would it still stand out that there was a bias?

That picture is pretty diverse .

Ugly fat white girls

Ugly Skinny white girls

Ugly white girl with bad teeth

1 confirmed ugly Lesbain

1 confirmed Asian 

1 unconfirmed brown girl

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So, far example, if you see a conference room full of guys, you would have the SAME exact reaction, right?

And let's add some nuance to it. If you saw that same photo of women, but there was 2 or 3 guys there..........would you be easily satisfied? Or would it still stand out that there was a bias?

LMFAO! :D 

The problem is it's all WHITE AND ASIAN WOMEN

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I have no problem with a conference room full of women. Bragging about diversity and then posting a picture with a conference room full of young women with 90% of them being white is the funny part.