Looking to get a PSVR, any deals?

@Twinblade

Tried to make a list of the best exclusives if you ever get one. I remember you said you were prone to motion sickness? So I'll make two categories. Casual = not much risk of motion sickness, veteran = you might have a rough time until you build your 'VR legs'.

Casual:

Astro Bot: Rescue Mission

Statik

Until Dawn: Rush of Blood

Tetris Effect

No Heroes Allowed! VR

Veteran:

Wipeout: Omega Collection

Resident Evil 7

Borderlands 2 VR

The Persistence

PS Aim controller games:

Firewall Zero Hour (Veteran)

Farpoint (Veteran)

Not exclusive but best played with Dualshock 4 built in motion controls:

Moss (Casual)

Pixel Ripped 1989 (Casual)

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

@Twinblade

Tried to make a list of the best exclusives if you ever get one. I remember you said you were prone to motion sickness? So I'll make two categories. Casual = not much risk of motion sickness, veteran = you might have a rough time until you build your 'VR legs'.

Casual:

Astro Bot: Rescue Mission

Statik

Until Dawn: Rush of Blood

Tetris Effect

No Heroes Allowed! VR

Veteran:

Wipeout: Omega Collection

Resident Evil 7

Borderlands 2 VR

The Persistence

PS Aim controller games:

Firewall Zero Hour (Veteran)

Farpoint (Veteran)

Not exclusive but best played with Dualshock 4 built in motion controls:

Moss (Casual)

Pixel Ripped 1989 (Casual)

Thanks. I've only gotten bad motion sickness from the space games, specifically Eve Valkyrie and Adr1ft. Most of the ones you posted should be fine for me.

What do you think of this bundle? its currently the best deal i can find

https://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-VR-Rescue-Mission-Bundle-4/dp/B07H47J7T5/ref=sr_1_4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1547771447&sr=1-4&keywords=psvr&th=1

Edited by Twinblade
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Thanks. I've only gotten bad motion sickness from the space games, specifically Eve Valkyrie and Adr1ft. Most of the ones you posted should be fine for me.

What do you think of this bundle? its currently the best deal i can find

https://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-VR-Rescue-Mission-Bundle-4/dp/B07H47J7T5/ref=sr_1_4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1547771447&sr=1-4&keywords=psvr&th=1

Well you got two fantastic games to start with and the price is fair.

But the real issue is you don't have the PS Moves, which will limit what games you can play.

Still, looking at my list of games, none of them requires PS moves. None, so if you stick to the exclusives and Ace Combat 7, you're good to go.

2 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I think it was Hotsauce that got a pretty good deal around Xmas, but yeah as .50 Cal said, that was the time to get a PSVR.

$250 for the Borderlands/Beat Saber bundle with $20 off for a first time purchase through Google Express (just used a different email account, they didn't care). Took a week and a half to ship so I ended up getting $20 in Google Express credit on top of it just for asking if they had any idea when it might be back in stock. Ended up costing me $210. :happysad:

@Twinblade Google Express has some better bundles than that Amazon listing.

https://express.google.com/express/u/2/search?q=psvr

Antonline has a reputation for cancelling orders, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for that $220 bundle when they have the same bundle listed at a higher price. Can't hurt to try if you aren't in any kind of a rush (and their shipping times will ensure you aren't lol).

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

$250 for the Borderlands/Beat Saber bundle with $20 off for a first time purchase through Google Express (just used a different email account, they didn't care). Took a week and a half to ship so I ended up getting $20 in Google Express credit on top of it just for asking if they had any idea when it might be back in stock. Ended up costing me $210. :happysad:

@Twinblade Google Express has some better bundles than that Amazon listing.

https://express.google.com/express/u/2/search?q=psvr

Antonline has a reputation for cancelling orders, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for that $220 bundle when they have the same bundle listed at a higher price. Can't hurt to try if you aren't in any kind of a rush (and their shipping times will ensure you aren't lol).

I'm seeing $329.99

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No I meant for the BL/BS bundle. 

My first paragraph is about me picking up a PSVR during the Christmas holidays, it's not that price anymore. I could have done better at stating that.

31 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

You don't see the Astro Bot bundle at $219?

im gonna buy that one but the listing seems inaccurate. Says it includes 2 move controllers but reviews are saying thats not the case....also despite being the astro bot bundle it says it comes with borderlands 2 and beat saber.

Edited by Twinblade
16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

im gonna buy that one but the listing seems inaccurate. Says it includes 2 move controllers but reviews are saying thats not the case....also despite being the astro bot bundle it says it comes with borderlands 2 and beat saber.

I'd really get one with the moves, I mean Ramza says most of his games he doesn't need them but the stuff I play largely does. They're pretty vital to the experience. 

42 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'd really get one with the moves, I mean Ramza says most of his games he doesn't need them but the stuff I play largely does. They're pretty vital to the experience. 

Twinblade already has PC VR headset. He's not gonna play the inferior version of multiplats...