Ace Combat 7 comes with no enhancements right off the box for One X

10 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

didn't pay $1200 for my switch

:mario:

Yeah well you payed close to the cost of the X for Switch just to make it a viable system...

Have to buy a controller, screen protector, sd card etc. The thing ends up being $400+ just to say it's complete.

Also no one payed $1,200 for the X, it's $400-$500...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah well you still have a 1080p TV so you don't care what you get. 

Such a badass.     Buys a PSVR...  then in every thread "Waaahh why doesn't this have a VR mode..? VR is the best.  I have VR.. VR VR VRV RVR VR"     Well it's the same for p

What's wrong with this. May not be for everyone but many people have been asking for the power to be used for framerate over visual fidelity. We got 4K console gaming before we got 60fps being standar

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah well you payed close to the cost of the X for Switch just to make it a viable system...

Have to buy a controller, screen protector, sd card etc. The thing ends up being $400+ just to say it's complete.

Also no one payed $1,200 for the X, it's $400-$500...

:will2: Don't have to buy shit. it works out of the box without that.

in that case I had to buy a TV, another controller, and a longer HDMI cable for the XLoaf.

$600 to play maybe 5 multiplats in marginally better form than on PS4. Wow, great value.

This maybe wouldn't matter if Xshit had exclusives, but you guys have given up on them and claim XshitX is the place to play multiplats. It's clearly not here, so here it is failing at its one (pathetic) function as a multiplat exclusiveless shit box.

Awful console. :rofl: 

Just now, Bodycount N said:

just got an AAAE last month and still #1 in sales. what a dive. Xshit hasn't had an AAAE since 2013 LMFAO!

That "last month" line is on the verge of turning into two months ago, then three, then four, then five and so on it goes...

You really have confidence in the Switch? Sell your PS4.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That "last month" line is on the verge of turning into two months ago, then three, then four, then five and so on it goes...

You really have confidence in the Switch? Sell your PS4.

I never said the PS4 wasn't my main platform. The switch is simply my FAVOURITE platform. :glad: 

9 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Dude is almost as corny as jerry.

Seriously, who the hell is a fanboy nowadays.

You want something on certain console, you buy the console and that game.

End of story.

people are still fanboys, shitcan this rhetoric. this is what xbox guys want you to think because they have no exclusives. Nobody is following MS's retarded path, nobody else is going to turn their console in to a fucking companion device to their shitty OS... because Sony and Nintendo don't make a goddamned OS.

My problem with MS is their snarky ass attitude and fucking treacherous behaviour, anytime anbody asks them why they can't support xbox for shit while the fans are jumping ship and suffering through years+ long game droughts, these fuckers are out pimping PC on twitter, making PC exclusives, and streaming God of War.

Fucking PATHETIC.

Edited by Bodycount N

and again, I NEVER signed up for a multiplatform shitbox in 2013. I would have never bought an xbox one if they came out the gate and said everything will be on PC.

It's one of the most bizarre, anti-consumer moves ever done in business history, fuck just gaming..... In Gaming though it's easily the worst thing to ever happen to a console, ever, and probably the biggest swindle of our gaming lives.

fuck that. :D 

2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

people are still fanboys, shitcan this rhetoric. this is what xbox guys want you to think because they have no exclusives. Nobody is following MS's retarded path, nobody else is going to turn their console in to a fucking companion device to their shitty OS... because Sony and Nintendo don't make a goddamned OS.

My problem with MS is their snarky ass attitude and fucking treacherous behaviour, anytime anbody asks them why they can't support xbox for shit while the fans are jumping ship and suffering through years+ long game droughts, these fuckers are out pimping PC on twitter, making PC exclusives, and streaming God of War.

Fucking PATHETIC.

Yet Xbox One continues to sell as it has even before they uprooted their ideology. This is such a non-starter failure of an argument. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yet Xbox One continues to sell as it has even before they uprooted their ideology. This is such a non-starter failure of an argument. 

it's dead last. the only saving grace is that most casuals, hell most people still don't know everything is on PC.

if they knew? Sales would be even worse.

As a core consumer though, I know all I need to know about MS's priorities. From their politics, to their platform of choice, to their intent for console gaming, none are aligned with my beliefs or my interests, so quite clearly I don't like Xbox or whatever the hell this brand is nowadays.

Edited by Bodycount N
Just now, Bodycount N said:

it's dead last. the only saving grace is that most casuals, hell most people still don't know everything is on PC.

if they knew? Sales would be even worse.

As a core consumer though, I know all I need to know about MS's priorities. From their politics, to their platform of choice, neither are aligned with my beliefs or my interests, so quite clearly I don't like Xbox or whatever the hell this brand is nowadays.

This "dead last" nonsense is also as equally stupid as A. it's literally impossible because of the Wii U, and B. its position relative to the #1 console PS4 has not changed in the five+ years they have both been in the market. 

The irony in all of it is its maintained its standing even in the face of the Switch. It's selling the same as it always has, any up or down has been minor and leveled off, it's been stable.  

People know the games are on PC, it's not some secret, everyone knows but the reality is few give a shit.