PETA's masculinity video lmao

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals? Don’t the people realize that they are animals? Does SW’s really fall for this bullshit? Btw, you assholes aren’t better than these other races.

Edited by Angel Jim

:cruise:

On a second look, that is so surreal to watch, it's like how you would make a PETA film if challenged to infiltrate their organization and come up with a marketing campaign before they find out.

Peta Exec: Uhhhh look guys, we need a slick new video to promote Veganism, and I want this to go viral, ok!

Me: "Just put a 'diverse spectrum' (they love keywords like this)  of cis-males (and the honesty of me checking my privilege) shaking their junk, but---- Plot twist! Their junk is actually various vegetables and legumes."

6 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i can't stand peta, but that was actually hilarious! :D 

Oh shit, it was pretty funny. :D 

Also, this dude looks like Steve Carrel fucked Todd Howard:

image.png.e79bb4f689eda4e4c6e5a1f263d94e21.png

• Haha 2

lmfao @ the comments

you should be ashamed of yourselves. You have children following your pages online. These sexual acts belong on an adult rated website, not Peta. You are filthy and disgusting.

how would you like some stranger acting like a carrot is his penis right in front of your kid? No. There needs to be a line and making sexual innuendos in front of minors crosses it.

Wud your opinion change if the veggies were used 2 portray guns/shootings, sexual assaults or other violent acts? Just veggies, man! Relax!

Edited by -GD-
4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

lmfao @ the comments

you should be ashamed of yourselves. You have children following your pages online. These sexual acts belong on an adult rated website, not Peta. You are filthy and disgusting.

:cosby2: whats wrong with people